Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Which cases do you own?

OP theDroidfanatic

16th July 2012, 10:45 PM   |  #1  
theDroidfanatic's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 5,715
 
7,170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
So which cases/pouches/skins/whatever do you own for your One X? Do include screen protectors as well if possible.

Me? I use these three, the black one cost like $13, White one $8, and red one $13 as well (I'm converting currencies LOL :P )

Here is a picture of the three. The most protective in terms of simple scratches is the white one, the best in terms of shock ansorption (if it falls) is the black one, and the red one is somewhat protective, mostly awesome eye candy

PS: I put the skullcandy Sticker on the black case myself

Here are pictures:



And my third and unused screen protector (free with white case):



Sent from my HTC One X
The Following User Says Thank You to theDroidfanatic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th July 2012, 11:59 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
I have a black Nilkin hard shell case, its the bomb! Cost 10 from eBay...worth every penny :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to dannysmith43 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th July 2012, 12:48 AM   |  #3  
theDroidfanatic's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 5,715
 
7,170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannysmith43

I have a black Nilkin hard shell case, its the bomb! Cost 10 from eBay...worth every penny :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Pictures?

Sent from my HTC One X
17th July 2012, 01:15 AM   |  #4  
Member
Flag Hamilton
Thanks Meter: 23
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
I have a 2200mah black battery case from eBay, and a white Seidio Active with kickstand. My phone is white by the way. I'll get pictures soon.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to 4z01235 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th July 2012, 02:03 AM   |  #5  
Doo Doo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag South Florida
Thanks Meter: 340
 
1,586 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
More
I have a Ballistic SG Case Black & a Trident Aegis Series Case Black
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1342483384449.jpg
Views:	1172
Size:	162.9 KB
ID:	1203163

Sent from my HTC One X using CoreDroid Premium
Last edited by Doo Doo; 17th July 2012 at 02:06 AM.
17th July 2012, 03:29 AM   |  #6  
Member
Flag Hamilton
Thanks Meter: 23
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Well, told you I'd deliver (link to my set of 10 pictures on Flickr)


Comparing the bare phone (centre) to the 2200mah pack (right) and Seidio Active (left)



Phone in Seidio compared to battery case



Phone in battery case, battery case turned on and charging the phone



Showing the camera protection that the battery case provides
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4z01235 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th July 2012, 03:05 PM   |  #7  
theDroidfanatic's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 5,715
 
7,170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4z01235

I have a 2200mah black battery case from eBay, and a white Seidio Active with kickstand. My phone is white by the way. I'll get pictures soon.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Nice Hows the battery case?

Sent from my HTC One X
17th July 2012, 03:05 PM   |  #8  
theDroidfanatic's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 5,715
 
7,170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doo Doo

I have a Ballistic SG Case Black & a Trident Aegis Series Case Black
Attachment 1203163

Sent from my HTC One X using CoreDroid Premium

Impressive

Sent from my HTC One X
17th July 2012, 03:07 PM   |  #9  
theDroidfanatic's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 5,715
 
7,170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4z01235

Well, told you I'd deliver (link to my set of 10 pictures on Flickr)


Comparing the bare phone (centre) to the 2200mah pack (right) and Seidio Active (left)



Phone in Seidio compared to battery case



Phone in battery case, battery case turned on and charging the phone



Showing the camera protection that the battery case provides

Amazing! Whered u get the battery case?

Sent from my HTC One X
17th July 2012, 03:45 PM   |  #10  
Member
Flag Hamilton
Thanks Meter: 23
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1703746

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

The Following User Says Thank You to 4z01235 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes