Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,266 Members 41,903 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MoKo automatic wake/sleep

Tip us?

pache711
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I received mine today! And I love it! I did not get the slim fit case but I still love it anyways!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
Current Devices
Samsung Galaxy Nexus CDMA/ LTE: CM10 Nightlies
Nexus 7: CM10 Nightlies

leebo
Old
Thanks Meter 45
My moms roocase arrived today. Very good quality! You could almost drop kick that sucker and I doubt it would break.

I ordered it for her because she is 86 and was frustrated having to hunt for the power button. Now she only has to open the cover to turn on the screen, and close it to turn it off!

I like how it can act as a stand in landscape also.

HTC EVO LTE - Stock Rooted
Escapee from AT&Crap

RawrDuy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Just got an e-mail for a replacement. Ended up snagging the Moko Slim case!

hawleyncsu
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Got my email too. Originally got the slim case, decided to go with the slim fit case. Amazing deal all for $8.

I have to say I'm am thoroughly impressed with this company. I'm glad to see they have a 99% rating on Amazon. I know I'm leaving them high reviews.

Current toys:
Motorola Droid Bionic
Nexus 7 tablet

Past:
iPhone 3
Blackberry Curve

woundedworld
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Let me know if the slim case actually only has half of the speaker hole length cut out. Otherwise, I will be waiting for the rotating case. In the picture for the slim case, it appears to only have half of the space cut out for the speakers

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Atmazzz
Old
Thanks Meter 209
Got my email too and I think I'll also go with the slim fit case. Even if it only has a slot cut out for half the speaker like the previous poster said, with it in landscape it looks like it would actually help the sound bounce back towards you.

Although I am tempted by the rotating case due in August. http://www.amazon.com/MoKo-Rotating-.../dp/B007S9ZSGW

Uh60m Pilot
Old
(Last edited by Uh60m Pilot; 28th July 2012 at 02:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 170
Default Overnight shipping charge refunded for amazon Prime member!

I ended up getting the tpu case as my replacement. It arrived last night and I really like it. It fits extremely well, keeps the device thin and looks great.

I decided to get the tpu case because I would like to get something like: http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-Portfol...c+case+nexus+7 when it comes out.

Another quick note on the refund process. I am an Amazon Prime member. When I looked at the non prime 2 day shipping the price was over $7, however after I logged in to prime it was only $3.99 for 1 day shipping. I decided to take the chance and order the device with my prime account and get the one day shipping.

MOKO actually refunded my the price of the device as well as the overnight shipping charges without question! Thought I would share this for other prime members! No need to wait 2 days if they will refund you for overnight.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app. If this helped please hit the thanks button.

noobletsausecakebbq
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Mine came without stylus, enev though it was advertised with a stykus I'm wondering if they would send me 1 if I sent them an email