[ROM][CM10] "Chocolate River" 22/07/12 [The End]
After lot of work and some tricks
A very hot wind has dried our Chocolate River.
Kalim CM10 Build
Hope you liked this preview. I learnt a lot by doing it but now it's time for more experienced people.
1 - 747
2 - 2140
3 - 569
4 - 1133
5 - 1099
6 - 700+
JB Aosp - 6518
- First AOSP Build 4.1.1 for Nexus S (LOL, if i re-think about AOSP release..."Fakeee..Fakeee..Fakee"..Remember next time
- First CM10 for Nexus S
See you next time with another project!
(Thanks dEris for logo)
CM 10 BUILD 6 "CHOCOLATE River"
Download link are in our new Beautiful Site (Thanks david23400)
- Wifi Tether seems broken (I have an idea to fix it..but need some time that i don't have now)
- Make a full Wipe (Data and System) - May works without those but...
Flash in this order:
- Super User (ChainsDD) << Download Here ChainsDD
- GApps (JB Gapps by chirayu 20120717) - http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20120717-signed.zip
- Flash GPS FIX
First Boot may take a While! Still Cm9 BootAnimation.
- After boot set a static wallpaper to avoid launcher lags
- Enter SuperUser App, Then set it to allow any root call.
Changelog BUILD 2:
- Some mods..
Lockscreen Calendar..Power Menu..Etc. (Volume Rocker Wake Up seem not to work yet, and "System" Preferences in Settings Crash. Wait for CM to fix it)
Changelog BUILD 3:
- Synced (Volume wake fixed..etc)
- GPS Fix inside
Changelog BUILD 4:
- sdcard mounted at /mnt/sdcard (MediaScanner should work for all)
- Tethering Wifi now working with Barnacle Wifi Tether
Changelog BUILD 5:
- Toggles in Notification Area
- In System sub-menu only work things about Toggles!
Changelog BUILD 6:
- JB Kernel
- JB Binaries
- Battery Percentage etc