Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,856 Members 46,264 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TOOL][RECOVERY][UPDATED 10/19/13] One Click Tool TWRP V2.6.0.0

Tip us?

ted77usa
Old
(Last edited by ted77usa; 19th October 2013 at 09:56 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3096

DONATE TO ME
Prompt [TOOL][RECOVERY][UPDATED 10/19/13] One Click Tool TWRP V2.6.0.0

Hey Guys this ONE CLICK TOOL is base on KennethPenn one click tool (Thank to him)and i updated the script to fastboot.exe flash recovery openrecovery v2.6.0.0 Evita.img I'm not responsible if anything happen to your phone.I believed U should know what u doing to install recovery but if don't...here's the original TWRP recovery thread (thanks to eyeballer) and check TWRP website http://www.teamw.in/project/twrp2/99 for installation instruction.If does work u know what to do with that thanks button....

INSTALLATION is very easy that's why it called ONE CLICK TOOL ....Connect device to PC.....extract the zip file.....open folder where u extracted the files ....double click on install.bat (WINDOW ONLY)

UNLOCK BOOTLOADER>INSTALL RECOVERY>ROOT>INSTALL CUSTOM ROM> HIT THANKS BUTTON......ENJOY
Attached Files
File Type: zip One_Click_TWRP_v2.6.0.0.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.08 MB, 810 views)
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to ted77usa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

howsleyd
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Also using goomanager from the Play Store is pretty easy to use.

Sent from my HTC One X
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to howsleyd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ted77usa
Old
(Last edited by ted77usa; 17th July 2012 at 05:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3096

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by howsleyd View Post

Sent from my HTC One X
I did three time earlier today all i got is error....maybe Goomanager is down or something....and read on last couple page from recovery thread couple people can't install script also ..... so thats y this idea came up and asked Kpenn if that even possible.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	error.jpg
Views:	2055
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	1203487  

bobtentpeg
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Is the bolded, multicolored, and strangely sized text really necessary?
The Following User Says Thank You to bobtentpeg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ted77usa
Old
Thanks Meter 3096

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtentpeg View Post
Coz alot of people didn't read small text and keep asking the same and unnecessary question .....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ted77usa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BIGMOH
Old
(Last edited by BIGMOH; 17th July 2012 at 07:30 AM.)
Thanks Meter 258
Dear ted77usa (OP),

what is the difference between your release and the one posted here posted 5 days ago?
[RECOVERY][ONE-X/EVITA]TWRP 2.2.0 with on-screen keyboard! [2012-07-12]

Please advise.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by howsleyd View Post

Sent from my HTC One X
yup! it's easy as pie
HTC One™
SuperCID | S-OFF | ***UNLOCKED*** | HBOOT: 1.57 | Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.4 | FW: 6.07.1540.1 | Android 4.4.2 Sense 6.0

ROM: HTC ViperOne™ OTA
Kernel: ElementalX-m7-14.12
  • CPU: 2.1GHz (UV 775mV) - Gov: Performance
  • GPU: OC @ 531MHz - Gov: Simple

MOD's

Didn't like my feedback? Read this FYI.

freshleysnipes
Old
(Last edited by freshleysnipes; 17th July 2012 at 10:40 AM.)
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGMOH View Post
what is the difference between your release and the one posted here posted 5 days ago?
You should notice the thread you posted only contains a link to download the recovery, or says to use goomanager.... The OP did not just repost the recovery, he posted a one-click script to install the recovery for you, instead of using ADB or goomanager.

Yeah yeah, before anyone ELSE has to say it, we all know there are a few easy ways to install a recovery, and now there is one more. If this thread doesn't concern you then ignore it and move along!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freshleysnipes For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

evanrich
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtentpeg View Post
It makes you cooler on teh intarw3bz...ssssh!

taylor.fowler
Old
Thanks Meter 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshleysnipes View Post
You should notice the thread you posted only contains a link to download the recovery, or says to use goomanager.... The OP did not just repost the recovery, he posted a one-click script to install the recovery for you, instead of using ADB or goomanager.

Yeah yeah, before anyone ELSE has to say it, we all know there are a few easy ways to install a recovery, and now there is one more. If this thread doesn't concern you then ignore it and move along!
I also posted a flashable zip in the Official thread if anyone is interested.
The Following User Says Thank You to taylor.fowler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ted77usa
Old
(Last edited by ted77usa; 17th July 2012 at 08:51 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3096

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGMOH View Post
Dear ted77usa (OP),

Please advise.

Thanks!

yup! it's easy as pie
Different people have their own preference how to install.....some using adb&fastboot....some use flashable zip that posted couple days ago...some use Goo manager(doesn't work for me always got an error..see third post for screenshot).The one that u refer 5 days ago is original thread from eyeballer using adb & fastboot manually check the website link for more detail ...basically it's all the same it just different way how to install it...and it might not work for everybody....thats y came alot of different way how to install it....that's all and i hope that's clear all the confusion.

Swyped from T3DRO1CS OneXBlueICESense