Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,698 Members 49,369 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10 Nightly Builds for SGH-T999

Tip us?

SpinTX
Old
(Last edited by SpinTX; 23rd February 2013 at 09:33 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Default Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10 Nightly Builds for SGH-T999

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
Wipe Google services framework data in apps. May also need to remove your Google account and add it again.

Sent from my SGH-T999

"So I put my phone into airplane mode and threw it... worst transformer ever. -.-" -My friend
I feel so dumb! How do I remove my Google account? I don't see that option anywhere...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

atman8r
Old
Thanks Meter 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinTX View Post
I feel so dumb! How do I remove my Google account? I don't see that option anywhere...

Go to system settings, under accounts click Google, menu button, remove acct, profit$$$

Sent from my LeanKernel-powered blue SGS3 running CM10.1 nightlies and HTC.Elegance.X theme
The Following User Says Thank You to atman8r For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aNYthing24
Old
Thanks Meter 521
Does this really happen to no one else? After awhile, any button I press on the phone (be it volume up, volume down, menu, home, back) registers as a long press and the only way to fix it is to reboot. I wiped, and this still happens.

Nexus 5
Nexus 7 (2013)

pjrmax403
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerowinder View Post
There may be a "stable" version of CM... but they are all betas. Definitely want to be using 4.2.2. In other words, the latest one. Unsure why anyone would want to flash something that's months old. If you don't want to stay up to date, why not stay on stock?
First, Thanks to everyone who replied. I totally dig flashing, still got my HD2, I'd just like to keep it to a minimum on my s3, but really liked CM 10 or 10+, tried them both for a short time. If I had 2 SIII's, heck yeah, every day. But I've been reading the thread and bluetooth is a must for me, and I believe there was still some issues. I don't understand to much of dev. lingo yet, but trying to pick it up. Plus I bought this phone with cash and was worried (maybe unfounded), that I could damage rom blocks like was talked about in my HD2 days. Only had SIII for a few months so far.

But again thanks for the replies. I love the stock also w/nova prime and ran a debloater, but I also like cutting edge, just wanted some feedback, thanks!

djmasters
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjrmax403 View Post
But I've been reading the thread and bluetooth is a must for me, and I believe there was still some issues.
BT is much much better since 4.2.2 came out. I have not used it with a headset though, so I can't speak to that. But A2DP is working great for me, and seems to be stable with being turned on/off via Llama (task scheduler). Now if they would just fix AVRCP I would be a totally happy camper!!
The Following User Says Thank You to djmasters For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

seshaz
Old
Thanks Meter 276

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmendc View Post
I have the nightly from a few nights ago and I have a couple of questions... First, the phone doesn't vibrate when i unlock it, even though it says it does in the settings. Second, i no longer have 4G (H+) showing up on my phone... What should I do?? Thanks guys!

Did you lose your imei?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

s_special
Old
Thanks Meter 45

BT has been fine is the last updates
The Following User Says Thank You to s_special For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

itzsmokey
Old
Thanks Meter 49

Delete
PHONE:
Rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T
ROM:
Stock NE6 4.4.2

karmendc
Old
Thanks Meter 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by seshaz View Post
Did you lose your imei?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
Thanks for your help, but actually, flashing the latest modem totally fixed the issue

mdfritz
Old
(Last edited by mdfritz; 24th February 2013 at 02:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 140

Woohoo! Finally a nice stock calculator that actually does something more than add and subtract. This thing is awesome, graphing, hex, matrix, and at last advanced with inverse trig functions (which is what I really needed). Get it on 2/24.

The Following User Says Thank You to mdfritz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
butter, jelly & butter, tmobile butter