[ROM][GT-I9300][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightly Builds
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean
), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
KNOWN ISSUES / FAQS / WIKI
- Make sure you run CWM or TWRP recovery. Follow instructions in the specific threads on XDA.
- Make sure you run stock ICS rom. We won't care if you didn't and your Wi-Fi isn't working.
- Download the zip
- Download Gapps
- Install the update zip from recovery
- Install gapps
- WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
See the discussion thread. The link is in this post, so read it.
Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running stock cm-kernel
- have installed any mods
- have modified system files
If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
Open-Source doesn't mean Out-of-Respect!!!
If you want to donate a few bucks for the work we're doing in our freetime, goto www.teamhacksung.org
webpage and hit the big Donate button. Thanks to all donators!
_ Team (ex-)Hacksung/CyanogenMod developer - Check my twitter for the latest updates!
- Have a Nikon DSLR?
<codeworkx> YIPIJAHEY SCHWEINEBACKE
Galaxy S II i9100, Galaxy Note N-7000, Galaxy S III i9300 • Asus
TF300T, TF700T • Sony
Xperia T (mint) • LG
Nexus 4 • Oppo
Find 5 •
Press "Thanks" if I helped !