Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[RECOVERY] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.1.0

OP udK

18th July 2012, 02:07 PM   |  #1  
udK's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Switzerland
Thanks Meter: 1,023
 
1,678 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
Donate to Me
More
ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.1.0

Hi all, I just compiled the CWM Recovery for my ZTE Blade, thought to release it for all Blade users
Changelog: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...y/commits/ics/


Last edited by udK; 23rd July 2012 at 05:10 PM.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to udK For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th July 2012, 04:42 PM   |  #2  
CTRL+ALT+DEL's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Veneto - IT
Thanks Meter: 45
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Thx. Another guy on Modaco managed to build it, but targetbsp found that there were errors when restoring backups made with CWM 6.x (no problems with older backups made with CWM 5.x). Does your build have the same bug?

EDIT: Any chance of a touch version? My vol rocker aren't in the best condition ever
18th July 2012, 05:10 PM   |  #3  
Gokh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125
 
608 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
What is the difference with 6.0.0

Envoyé depuis mon Blade avec Tapatalk
Last edited by Gokh; 20th July 2012 at 02:26 PM.
19th July 2012, 11:25 AM   |  #4  
udK's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Switzerland
Thanks Meter: 1,023
 
1,678 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTRL+ALT+DEL

Thx. Another guy on Modaco managed to build it, but targetbsp found that there were errors when restoring backups made with CWM 6.x (no problems with older backups made with CWM 5.x). Does your build have the same bug?

EDIT: Any chance of a touch version? My vol rocker aren't in the best condition ever

I've just made a backup/restore without problems.

the part of touch recovery isn't open source at this time and builder.clockworkmod.com fails to build the touch version.
21st July 2012, 04:22 PM   |  #5  
udK's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Switzerland
Thanks Meter: 1,023
 
1,678 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
Donate to Me
More
first post updated.
21st July 2012, 05:32 PM   |  #6  
Gokh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125
 
608 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Thanks a lot, backup speed is very fast!
Ps: have you the splash screen showed 2 times when you boot in recovery?

Envoyé depuis mon Blade avec Tapatalk
23rd July 2012, 11:52 AM   |  #7  
Faiz Malkani's Avatar
Forum Moderator / XDA Portal Team
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,841
 
7,581 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Two things :


1) is it backwards compatible with gingerbread and froyo?

2) targetbsp has posted a flashable zip on MoDaCo. Care to mirror it?
23rd July 2012, 11:57 AM   |  #8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
flashable zip possible?
23rd July 2012, 12:33 PM   |  #9  
udK's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Switzerland
Thanks Meter: 1,023
 
1,678 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumFoam

Two things :

1) is it backwards compatible with gingerbread and froyo?

2) targetbsp has posted a flashable zip on MoDaCo. Care to mirror it?

1. yes
2. done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPaua

flashable zip possible?

first post.
The Following User Says Thank You to udK For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd July 2012, 01:57 PM   |  #10  
vNa5h's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 115
 
664 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokh

Thanks a lot, backup speed is very fast!
Ps: have you the splash screen showed 2 times when you boot in recovery?

Envoyé depuis mon Blade avec Tapatalk

same thing here

i thought i did something wrong

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes