5,595,339 Members 48,270 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q&A] Task650's AOKP(FAQ) (AT&T)(SGH-I747)(3-12-14)

Tip us?

alacrify
Old
Thanks Meter 1941
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfg187 View Post
Question on memory drain. Finding in my processes and services that I have multiple apps running. I.e. phone, system ui, etc.

Usually have 1000mb. After a while it will drop to 400.

600mb of ram is a bit. I know the ROM only needs approx 700mb to run.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
If you're talking the RAM bar, some searching would be good - those numbers aren't reporting correctly. Otherwise, unless your phone is having issues, I don't think you need to worry about it.
SGSIV i337
SGSIII i747
SGSII i777
Xoom 10.1

78Staff
Old
Thanks Meter 260

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIowaKid View Post
Can anyone add a station in the Pandora app? For some reason when I try to type it won't bring the keyboard up. It ends up acting like a pop up blocker, it tries then fails to bring keyboard up.

Sent from the future on a Nexus device
Posted a reply on this but it's gone (and the post that followed it), I guess it got deleted maybe, not sure... maybe due to the huge screenshot (which was way way bigger than I expected it to be lol.

Anyway, if you are running inverted Pandora, not being able to add a new station is a known issue. You can get around that by using the "Start a new station" option in settings.

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 I337
ROM: Task650's AOKP 4.4.2
Kernel: KT-SGS4-KK4.4 v4.07
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.1
SuperUser: SuperSU v1.94
Bootloader: I337UCUFMLD
BaseBand: I337UCUFNB1

Need Blacked Out or Cleared Out apps - look to the Dark Side - Team Black Out Apps
Get 15GB Free Online Storage + 5GB more with referral at Copy.com

TheIowaKid
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Default Re: ~~Q&A~~ AT&T AOKP v4.2.x For some no hassle help

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
Posted a reply on this but it's gone (and the post that followed it), I guess it got deleted maybe, not sure... maybe due to the huge screenshot (which was way way bigger than I expected it to be lol.

Anyway, if you are running inverted Pandora, not being able to add a new station is a known issue. You can get around that by using the "Start a new station" option in settings.
No I saw your response, but my reply was that only let's you create a a station from that song or artist.

Sent from the future on a Nexus device

pkimkpop
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Developmental settings

Hi can you please help I some how enabled developmental settings in liquid smooth rom and I want to disable it. I was pressing on the "build number" box

CrackerTeg
Old
Thanks Meter 853

Wrong thread.
GZRoms' Google+ community: Home of Ground Zero ROMs

Validus13 for Hammerhead:[ROM] GZRoms Presents Validus13 4.4.2 Hammerhead [AOSP]
Validus13 for Mako: [ROM]GZRoms Presents Validus13 4.4.2 Mako [AOSP]

Nut up and don't take the internet so serious. You will probably never meet these people in real life. - Me

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker

ralphie1267
Old
Thanks Meter 24

Hey Guy's (girls) I'm Haven a small issue with ringer on my phone it only ring's one time. I've tried search and all I can find is change to a longer ring tone witch I've done.I thought it was all good when this morning phone rang and again only one ring.I'm trying to use a regular phone ringer.any suggestions??

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

Ian1331
Old
Thanks Meter 176

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphie1267 View Post
Hey Guy's (girls) I'm Haven a small issue with ringer on my phone it only ring's one time. I've tried search and all I can find is change to a longer ring tone witch I've done.I thought it was all good when this morning phone rang and again only one ring.I'm trying to use a regular phone ringer.any suggestions??
You're going to have to make one ringtone with the same "regular ring" in it like 10 (or however many you want) times. The ringtone does not automatically loop.

Sent from my SGH-I747M on Bell using Tapatalk 2

ralphie1267
Old
Thanks Meter 24

OK .after picking ringer from list (old phone ring) how do I make it loop? I've never had to do this before is this something that we have to do in 4.2 when changing ring tone. Thank for your help :thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

Ian1331
Old
Thanks Meter 176

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphie1267 View Post
OK .after picking ringer from list (old phone ring) how do I make it loop? I've never had to do this before is this something that we have to do in 4.2 when changing ring tone. Thank for your help :thumbup:
You'd have to manually edit the audio file and copy/paste the same sound over and over. Either that or find a ringtone that is already like that. I'll PM you.

Sent from my SGH-I747M on Bell using Tapatalk 2

CrackerTeg
Old
Thanks Meter 853

Had a look around and couldn't find anything on this. This morning, chronus decided to stop updating as of 2:51 am edt. I cleared its cache and data and reset my settings. As of now (3 hours later), my weather doesn't update no matter how many times I tap to refresh. It is stuck with a big yellow "?". I'd hate to do a reflash over one widget. For what it's worth, the latest ROM was a clean flash.
GZRoms' Google+ community: Home of Ground Zero ROMs

Validus13 for Hammerhead:[ROM] GZRoms Presents Validus13 4.4.2 Hammerhead [AOSP]
Validus13 for Mako: [ROM]GZRoms Presents Validus13 4.4.2 Mako [AOSP]

Nut up and don't take the internet so serious. You will probably never meet these people in real life. - Me

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker

Tags
android id, tibu