Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,580 Members 40,860 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[LIST] Best Games for the TF700

Tip us?

KilerG
Old
(Last edited by KilerG; 2nd August 2012 at 04:25 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Default [LIST] Best Games for the TF700

We have an apps thread, how about a games thread?
I'll update the OP with new games and info about them...

Tegra 3 Optimized- ShadowGun -$5 (Also available on Tegra Zone)
SHADOWGUN puts you into the role of John Slade, the galaxy’s most infamous bounty hunter. Your mission: hunt down Dr. Edgar Simon, maniacal genius and leader of his own mutant army

Tegra 3 Optimized- Riptide GP -$2 (Also available on Tegra Zone)
Rev up your supercharged jet ski and take a wild ride through twisting canals and rivers, futuristic cityscapes, and mysterious research facilities.

Tegra 3 Optimized- May Payne -$3
Max Payne is a relentless story-driven game about a man on the edge, fighting to clear his name while struggling to uncover the truth about his slain family amongst a myriad of plot-twists.

This has a Tegra 3 version, can't find it- Grand Theft Auto III -$5
The sprawling crime epic that changed open-world games forever. Welcome to Liberty City. Where it all began.

Tegra 3 Optimized- Heroes Call THD -Free
Brineside is a city under siege, beset with dangers from outside, within and below. The Adventurers Guild is in dire need of new Heroes. Are you ready to answer the call?

Tegra 3 Optimized- Siegecraft THD -$3
SIEGECRAFT THD is the definitive version of the ultimate 3D physics-based game! Lay waste to your enemies using crossbows, catapults, battering rams and more.

Tegra 3 Optimized- Dead Trigger -Free
Smash hordes of bloodthirsty zombies, Secure vital supplies, Save other survivors, Protect the Safe Haven, Explore the city, and uncover the provoking truth in this intense FPS action game!

Angry Birds (OG, Seasons, Rio, Space)
A classic game...I'm not getting a description for this.

Grabatron -Free
Take control of a UFO with a retractable claw and destroy the puny humans!

Six Guns -Free
Buck Crosshaw never shot a man who didn’t deserve it, but now he’s an outlaw who had to fake his own death and escape to Arizona. But in escaping one evil, Buck is about to face another, for an ancient and wicked force stirs in the hills of this mysterious region.

Wind up Knight -Free
Guide your Wind-up Knight through devilish levels--over 50 in all--to rescue the Princess from the clutches of the evil Black Knight.

Osmos -$3 (Demo available)
Absorb, or be absorbed...

Project 83113 -Free
The ultimate battle has begun. Special unit 83113 (Belle) evolved for one purpose: bring an end to the reign of the machine.

Speedx 3D -Free
Stunning accelerometer-controlled tunnel racer with amazing 3D graphics

World of Goo -$5 (Demo available)
Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.

Apparatus -$1.29 (Lite version available)
Build a complex machine to perform a simple task, Rube Goldberg style

Critical Strike Portable -Free
Critical Strike Portable (CS Portable) delivers the nostalgic Counter-Strike style gaming experience on your Android smartphone and tablet! Enjoy the smooth and customizable touch controls and play the exciting cross-platform first-person shooter against other players on the web and on other mobile platforms.

Broken Sword: Director's Cut -$4
One of the all-time classic adventures, multi BAFTA-nominated 'Broken Sword: Director’s Cut' pitches sassy journalist Nico Collard, and intrepid American George Stobbart into a mysterious journey of intrigue and jeopardy.

Emulators (by Yongzh) -(Atari-Gameboy-Gameboy Color-SEGA Master System-Genesis-N64-NES-SNES) -Free, except N64 is $5
Allows you to play games from old consoles. These apps need to be sideloaded. You need to download the game ROMs from somewhere else...

FPse -$3.95
Playstation emulator. You need to download the game ROMs from somewhere else....
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KilerG For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Svashtar
Old
Thanks Meter 37
I have some games, just to try out the gaming experience on the tablet. Never been a heavy gamer, but I had played few extensively (Ghost Recon, Need4Speed, Max Payne)...

So, yeah, Max Payne - installed it, seems pretty nice! Hard though, as i am not yet used to touchscreen based playing. But good old Max rox
The Following User Says Thank You to Svashtar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

d14b0ll0s
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 444
Yeah, Riptide's fun.
I'm not really shooters' fan, so haven't tried Shadowgun.
In my apps thread I've included games, but let me just copy it there, as there in fact should be a separate games thread

Favourite(?) games:
- Heroes Call THD (Edit 15.07.2012: the developer has responded to my email and was kind enough to offer me gems for free after my loss of data; btw, linking to Facebook account can help you move progress between many devices, this way I got back my progress from the iPad ); Broken Sword: Director's Cut; GTA III; Angry Birds (Space and earlier)
- I'm about to try more than few clicks in some games that seem promising: Siegecraft THD, Grabatron, Six Guns, Wind-up Knight
- some classics: TrialX2 (Winter), Cut the Rope HD, Robo Defense (quite big on this screen, but still cool)

Svashtar
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Not really tablet or even infinity specific, but i love Osmos and Gyro.
Simple, yet addictive.

ian1
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Dead trigger

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

KilerG
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
I'm going to make a list on the OP, so I'll add in a few more of my own.

KilerG
Old
(Last edited by KilerG; 20th July 2012 at 12:15 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by d14b0ll0s View Post
Yeah, Riptide's fun.
I'm not really shooters' fan, so haven't tried Shadowgun.
In my apps thread I've included games, but let me just copy it there, as there in fact should be a separate games thread

Favourite(?) games:
- Heroes Call THD (Edit 15.07.2012: the developer has responded to my email and was kind enough to offer me gems for free after my loss of data; btw, linking to Facebook account can help you move progress between many devices, this way I got back my progress from the iPad ); Broken Sword: Director's Cut; GTA III; Angry Birds (Space and earlier)
- I'm about to try more than few clicks in some games that seem promising: Siegecraft THD, Grabatron, Six Guns, Wind-up Knight
- some classics: TrialX2 (Winter), Cut the Rope HD, Robo Defense (quite big on this screen, but still cool)
I see that you liked my suggestion of Grabatron lol. That game is pretty fun.

I also updated the OP, it has a list of some games now.

d14b0ll0s
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilerG View Post
I see that you liked my suggestion of Grabatron lol. That game is pretty fun.

I also updated the OP, it has a list of some games now.
Yeah, I told you I liked it from the very beginning! Forgot it was you, n1.
You can add Broken Sword: Director's Cut to the list, it's a great classic revived, although I liked it better in lower res (had it on iPad), as you can see some pixels on FHD.. but, on the other hand, this adds this retro style to it.

ZankerH
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Siegecraft THD

KilerG
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZankerH View Post
Siegecraft is on the list already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d14b0ll0s View Post
Yeah, I told you I liked it from the very beginning! Forgot it was you, n1.
You can add Broken Sword: Director's Cut to the list, it's a great classic revived, although I liked it better in lower res (had it on iPad), as you can see some pixels on FHD.. but, on the other hand, this adds this retro style to it.
Done