[APP][2.3+] JReader: Off-line Google Reader app for Android
NOTE: JReader will be switched to a new service which is available for beta testing at http://reader.jyvee.com
is an advanced unofficial offline Google Reader | RSS Reader app for Android, optimized for fast and productive news reading and sharing with clean and easy to use user interface.
Unlike any other RSS readers JReader features filtering
for news items. With JReader's watched
item notifications you will never miss important news, and with filters
- never read the news you are not interested in.
Main features include:
▪ Beautiful app with clean and easy to use controls and user interface with a variety of dark and light themes to choose from;
▪ Best reading experience: Read fully cached articles in a fast fullscreen browser window without leaving JReader;
▪ User friendly: Powerful capabilities are simple to use for inexperienced users;
▪ Designed for sharing: Easily share news, RSS feeds, recommend links on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.;
▪ Extensive personalization: Fine tune the app's sync and view behavior through a variety of preference settings;
▪ Costs saving: Control mobile networks data usage to save on traffic costs on 2g, 3g, etc;
▪ Watching: get notified when RSS news contain defined search words and phrases and never miss important news;
▪ Filters for automatic marking Google Reader items as read;
▪ Google Reader subscription management: edit, delete, change or add labels for your RSS subscriptions;
▪ RSS Feed manager: Search and subscribe to RSS feeds or Google Reader feed bundles without leaving JReader;
▪ Optimized for fast and productive RSS reading;
▪ Multiuser: support multiple Google Reader accounts;
▪ Fast scheduled or manual two-way synchronization with Google Reader and off-line article caching;
▪ Sync up to 10000 items with Google Reader;
▪ Tablet support with fragments layout;
▪ Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean compatible;
▪ and more...
Want to translate JReader to your language? Check out our translation project: http://crowdin.net/project/jreader
Note: Google account is required.
Keywords: Google Reader, News Reader, RSS Reader, free, RSS feed.
Get it from Google Play: