Cyanogenmod 9 RC2 features various bug fixes and updated translations. This moves Cyanogenmod 9 one step further to a final release. This build requires at least 215 mb in the /system partition. 5 mb cache will work. Framework files and system apps are entirely from the desire build. Rom should feel smooth. Rest of it is based on NexusHD2.
- Wipe data, cache and dalvik cache from advanced settings in recovery. Then, flash 'cm-9.0.0-RC2-1.1-leo-securecrt_hwa' and fix permissions.
- NOTE: It will not work if you don't wipe data. It'll bootloop, most probably. If you have problems with superuser, download supersu from Google Play.
CM9 RC2 1.1:
CM9 RC2 1.1
- Updated the base.
- Included latest lights lib from marc.
- Changed to securecrt's latest kernel.
- Included GPU libs from securecrt.
- Fixed a lot of stuff. Rom should feel faster now.
CM9 RC2 1.0: