FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

 View Poll Results: Do you like Ponies?

Yes
 
104 Vote(s)
58.10%
Yes
 
58 Vote(s)
32.40%
Si!
 
17 Vote(s)
9.50%

The brony thread

6,305 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th July 2012, 06:05 AM |#21  
conantroutman's Avatar
Moderator Committee / XDA Portal Team - Title Under Construction. Please Pardon Our Dust
Thanks Meter: 7,367
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormMcCloud

But Conan the ponies love you.

The ponies can **** off.....

Nobody will ever know how much I want to destroy this thread.

Sent From My Fingers To Your Face.....
 
 
20th July 2012, 06:07 AM |#22  
StormMcCloud's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, Ga
Thanks Meter: 935
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by conantroutman

The ponies can **** off.....

Nobody will ever know how much I want to destroy this thread.

Sent From My Fingers To Your Face.....

20th July 2012, 06:22 AM |#23  
conantroutman's Avatar
Moderator Committee / XDA Portal Team - Title Under Construction. Please Pardon Our Dust
Thanks Meter: 7,367
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormMcCloud



Sent From My Fingers To Your Face.....
20th July 2012, 06:51 AM |#24  
85gallon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag BFE
Thanks Meter: 679
 
More
[IMG]http://***********************/instances/400x/23720075.jpg[/IMG]
20th July 2012, 06:51 AM |#25  
dark_knight35's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 998
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by conantroutman



Sent From My Fingers To Your Face.....

20th July 2012, 06:56 AM |#26  
vanessaem's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 11,714
 
Donate to Me
More
20th July 2012, 07:43 AM |#27  
StormMcCloud's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, Ga
Thanks Meter: 935
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanessaem



Oh and Yay Vanessa welcome to the pony thread!

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

The ponies are on Netflix!!!!!
20th July 2012, 08:33 AM |#28  
conantroutman's Avatar
Moderator Committee / XDA Portal Team - Title Under Construction. Please Pardon Our Dust
Thanks Meter: 7,367
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormMcCloud



Oh and Yay Vanessa welcome to the pony thread!

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

The ponies are on Netflix!!!!!

Not sure if trolling....
Or genuine brony...........

Sent From My Fingers To Your Face.....
20th July 2012, 08:37 AM |#29  
StormMcCloud's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, Ga
Thanks Meter: 935
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by conantroutman

Not sure if trolling....
Or genuine brony...........

Sent From My Fingers To Your Face.....

Then my work is complete.

Also I gotta say you, Archer, Vanessa, and MTM are definitely the best mods in XDA. It is good to see mods that aren't always super serial.
20th July 2012, 09:54 AM |#30  
Archer's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - (Un)Recognized Pole Dancer
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 4,150
 
10
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormMcCloud

Then my work is complete.

Also I gotta say you, Archer, Vanessa, and MTM are definitely the best mods in XDA. It is good to see mods that aren't always super serial.

Yeah, whatever. Thread closed.

Jk

But seriously, I'm staying out of this or I'll get into it. I saw one episode of PowerPuff Girls and I was hooked! Got every episode.
20th July 2012, 09:55 AM |#31  
StormMcCloud's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, Ga
Thanks Meter: 935
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer

Yeah, whatever. Thread closed.

Jk

But seriously, I'm staying out of this or I'll get into it. I saw one episode of PowerPuff Girls and I was hooked! Got every episode.

Dude, Archer. It's ponies, freaking ponies man! You know you want to watch ponies!!!!

By the way I saw like 2 minutes of the first episode and it soo reminds me of Power Puff Girls!

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bronies, conantroutman, ctm likes ponies, mtm is a troll, ponies
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes