anybody faced these?
Originally Posted by malaeum
First of all, thank you for trying to do this! I don't think that the herd will care and they will continue to clog up the development thread, but you're trying and that definitely counts for something.
Do we have a current bug list that isn't just a bunch of "me too!" and random one off bugs? I'm talking about things that are consistent across all users who have properly installed? I think a well maintained list would be beneficial to the CM team (read Steve) rather than having them cull through the steaming 100 page pile of pure fetid "awesome".
I've read that entire thread up to this point but I've been trying not to engage too much due to the state of things over there. But here is my small and likely incomplete list of verified bugs at this point. Please help add to it with valid citations. I don't want to put things onto the list until they are verified by at least two users who can state the issue clearly in a post. I will try to keep this updated but please feel free to rip it away from me and keep it in tip-top shape.
- Tethering does not work in either WPA or WPA2 modes (but it does work in insecure mode) [1, 2, 3, 4]
- A2DP isn't working 
- Camera focusing bug (that is known and is going to be fixed upon next build) 
- LTE in Canada seems to be a common complaint. [1,2]
- MTP not working for Mac users. [1,2]
- Picasa sync doesn't work 
So since this is the Q&A thread, I have two questions:
- What bugs have I missed? (please provide a single post link as a citation)
- Whats the best way to find out when/where to find the latest gapps builds? I always find them from fellow forum users posts but it seems to me that they have to originate somewhere and I'm less than clear on that process.
1) auto focus and camera itself works perfect for me, after applying the flashable fix though, however it force closes if you try to change the picture size now and then
2) phone app force closed a couple of times, once on MTP connection and once with speaker on.
3) tethering work for me.
4) lockscreen custom background dosent work if you have a different homescreen wallpaper
5) soft key lights turn off if you try to change the screen brightness(changing the brightness to auto will fix it though)
6) volume rocker work perfect
I am om CM10_20120720 build, Gapps_20120720, flashed with CWM 220.127.116.11. I had quite good number of unsuccessful attempts when tried to flash with CWM 18.104.22.168 (ext sd dosent show up in CWM recovery)
Also restored to stock rom with a nandroid on all CM10 builds