#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at any of us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * Collectively, and at the same time. */
The team :
- Tablet UI on-the-fly (without any dpi change)
- Multi-User settings enabled by default.
- Flip status bar (for left handed people)
- Status bar, Notification panel & Clock color is customizable
- Fullscreen mode with autohide option.
- Gesture Navigation (more on this later)
- Toggleable Navigation bar with configurable buttons
- Extended Power Menu with toggleable controls
- Launcher Improvements
- Configurable homescreens, grid size.
- Dock settings
- Configurable drawer grid size, background, open/close, tab bar
- Gestures (Double tap, Swipe up/down)
- Search settings
Settings -> System -> Gesture navigation
- 4 assignable zones for drawing gestures
- Each zone has an action assigned to it.
- Each zone also has a type assigned to it (Single Tap, Long press, Swipe out of zone)
- For e.g., tap Zone 1 Action, select any action, and you will be shown a white overlay to the left.
This is configurable by Zone 1 Size - White
- X Start - Position from left side
- X End - Units till which the zone extends from X Start
- Y Start - Position from top
- Y End - Units till which the zone extends from Y Start
Tablet UI! (Toggleable from Settings -> System -> Status Bar
Configurable Dock/HomeScreen Icon Size
Configurable Drawer Options:
Configurable Search Bar Position
More to come as 4.1 features are ported over.
And of course, all the CyanogenMod 10.1 features are also included.
P.S. This is still a work in progress, and some features might not work as expected.
GApps (4.2): http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip
It has it's own unique features, and all code from CyanogenMod is regularly merged.
It isn't intended to replace CyanogenMod tbh, but to provide a better CyanogenMod-based ROM for tablets.
Support us :
Big thanks to goo for hosting, xda for the buildserver, and slimdizzy.