FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[ROM][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 for HTC One XL

1,862 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,857
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st February 2013, 02:56 AM |#8391  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethantarheels123

i see it. its the cm10 file, not cm10.1. the date is 2/10

that's the stable one. I want the last weekly/nightly that came out for cm10.
 
 
21st February 2013, 03:16 AM |#8392  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjayviper

that's the stable one. I want the last weekly/nightly that came out for cm10.

They did not post a 2/17 weekly build. 2/10 is still the lastest/current CM10 build and is third from the bottom in that list

It would be nice to have confirmation whether CM10 builds will continue in the future or if the focus has completely moved to CM10.1
The Following User Says Thank You to boomn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 03:36 AM |#8393  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethantarheels123

i see it. its the cm10 file, not cm10.1. the date is 2/10

sorry. I was blind. I see it now.
21st February 2013, 07:46 PM |#8394  
EvansC's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomn

It would be nice to have confirmation whether CM10 builds will continue in the future or if the focus has completely moved to CM10.1

Ditto
21st February 2013, 08:08 PM |#8395  
The_Zodiac's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Unknown
Thanks Meter: 260
 
More
Re: [ROM][4.1.2][WEEKLY] CyanogenMod 10 for HTC One XL
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvansC

Ditto

Yeah that was strange for me because I went to download the older version and got the new one lol

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium
23rd February 2013, 12:42 AM |#8396  
h8rift's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 9,857
 
Donate to Me
More
Weekly builds of CM10 have ceased further development (we weren't allowed to do both CM10 and CM10.1 at the same time....they're both Jellybean, after all).

I'll make some adjustments to the OP, but feel free to continue using CM10 or move to CM10.1. We've got some camera fixes on the way for next nightly that pretty much gets everything to the same level as CM10....just better (just my opinion).

Thanks!
-h8rift
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to h8rift For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 12:46 AM |#8397  
Icarus1391's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Panama
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
Re: [ROM][4.1.2][WEEKLY] CyanogenMod 10 for HTC One XL
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8rift

Weekly builds of CM10 have ceased further development (we weren't allowed to do both CM10 and CM10.1 at the same time....they're both Jellybean, after all).

I'll make some adjustments to the OP, but feel free to continue using CM10 or move to CM10.1. We've got some camera fixes on the way for next nightly that pretty much gets everything to the same level as CM10....just better (just my opinion).

Thanks!
-h8rift

Thanks for all your hard work here.


Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2
23rd February 2013, 04:07 AM |#8398  
EvansC's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8rift

Weekly builds of CM10 have ceased further development (we weren't allowed to do both CM10 and CM10.1 at the same time....they're both Jellybean, after all).

I'll make some adjustments to the OP, but feel free to continue using CM10 or move to CM10.1. We've got some camera fixes on the way for next nightly that pretty much gets everything to the same level as CM10....just better (just my opinion).

Thanks!
-h8rift

Excellent, great work being done here, and I am sure on 10.1. I am excited to move over, I'll keep an eye on the logs.
Thank You!
23rd February 2013, 06:55 AM |#8399  
HTC_Phone's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Maryville
Thanks Meter: 1,751
 
Donate to Me
More
As soon as s2w is working with 10.1 I'll probably make the jump! So used to that feature
The Following User Says Thank You to HTC_Phone For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 04:05 PM |#8400  
hv6478's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 227
 
More
Re: [ROM][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 for HTC One XL
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC_Phone

As soon as s2w is working with 10.1 I'll probably make the jump! So used to that feature

Exactly!! LOL I've been flashing and backing up a d restoring like crazy lately!

Sent from my CM10ified Beast (a.k.a. HTC One XL)
24th February 2013, 02:12 PM |#8401  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
can I flash 10.1 on top of 10 without a full data wipe ?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, bacon, cm10, cyanogenmod, evita, jellybean, one xl
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes