5,597,762 Members 36,555 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] ViperRez bigger 3g icons/ No Data Arrows updated 7/23/12

Tip us?
 
ProFragger
Old
#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 448
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanks for the quick turnaround bro!

Red, like the Red icons in the Viper ROM... you can see it in the screen shots in that thread...

And let's try the no arrows... since arrows are not working for Sense 4, anyway ...

P.S. You're the man !

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwc95 View Post
Back to stock added to OP. Yeah I can do red, give me a sample of what shade of red you want or the html color code. And if you want 3g and 4g and data arrows or no arrows.
The Following User Says Thank You to ProFragger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rwc95
Old
#12  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 873
Posts: 849
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bloomington

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProFragger View Post
Thanks for the quick turnaround bro!

Red, like the Red icons in the Viper ROM... you can see it in the screen shots in that thread...

And let's try the no arrows... since arrows are not working for Sense 4, anyway ...

P.S. You're the man !
Here is the red 3g and 4g with no data arrows
Attached Files
File Type: zip ViperRez_Red_3G_4G_Icons_NoArrows.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.03 MB, 31 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to rwc95 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
young0ne
Old
#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 181
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Acworth, GA
Im kinda confuse with the recovery statement. any care to explain? please
 
rwc95
Old
(Last edited by rwc95; 23rd July 2012 at 07:49 PM.)
#14  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 873
Posts: 849
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bloomington

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by young0ne View Post
Im kinda confuse with the recovery statement. any care to explain? please
Works with amon ra recovery, does not work on twrp. I don't know the reason why but the vrtheme does not work with twrp.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app
 
JeffBea
Old
#15  
JeffBea's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 502
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Delaware, OH
Great idea, thanks.
 
ProFragger
Old
#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 448
Join Date: Jan 2009
Hey rwc95,

Can I bother you for a Red 3G Icon for the ViperRez WITH the Arrows please :P?

Thank you SO SO MUCH !
 
tazman19
Old
#17  
tazman19's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 116
Posts: 431
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Middletown, NJ
Could I request ics blue or cyan no arrows?

Thx for your quality work.

Rocking my Rez on TapaTalk
Galaxy Nexus Toro, S-Off
BAMF Paradigm 3.1


https://twitter.com/tazman19



Signature by the one and only Gadget!!
 
MikeG7265
Old
#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 106
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Kernersville, N.C.
These work great!!! I love having no data arrows, thanks so much OP!!!
 
rwc95
Old
#19  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 873
Posts: 849
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bloomington

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazman19 View Post
Could I request ics blue or cyan no arrows?

Thx for your quality work.

Rocking my Rez on TapaTalk
Yeah I can do that I've been working a lot so as soon as I get a day off


Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda app-developers app
 
ProFragger
Old
#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 448
Join Date: Jan 2009
Please don't forget my request, thank you !

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwc95 View Post
Yeah I can do that I've been working a lot so as soon as I get a day off


Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda app-developers app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes