Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

AudioX - Louder One X Speaker Output - CWM Flashable

OP htckt

17th September 2012, 05:55 PM   |  #21  
Senior Member
Flag Barrie
Thanks Meter: 17
 
185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
I just installed this on my phone with CM10. Worked just fine. Thanks!
18th September 2012, 08:05 AM   |  #22  
Senior Member
dallas tx
Thanks Meter: 23
 
235 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Works on wcx illuminati....thanks
18th September 2012, 02:12 PM   |  #23  
Luisit0's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 608
 
2,943 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by randong

Works on wcx illuminati....thanks

where do i get that rom? i wanna see how its like
18th September 2012, 07:35 PM   |  #24  
Senior Member
Flag Barrie
Thanks Meter: 17
 
185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
I installed this on ViperRom now and found no difference
19th September 2012, 01:43 AM   |  #25  
Senior Member
dallas tx
Thanks Meter: 23
 
235 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisit0

where do i get that rom? i wanna see how its like

Google wcx illuminati...

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
20th September 2012, 07:37 AM   |  #26  
superchilpil's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,232
 
3,821 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisit0

where do i get that rom? i wanna see how its like

It's stock, not that great

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
20th September 2012, 10:16 PM   |  #27  
happilyaccosted's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Union City
Thanks Meter: 15
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiPpeR_dUdE

Flashed this on two phones running CleanROM 4.5, didn't change anything. Tried clearing all caches, reinstall of the ROM, etc.... nothing.

Same here

Sent from my HTC One XL while on the toilet...see, the One X can multitask.
21st September 2012, 01:32 PM   |  #28  
Senior Member
dallas tx
Thanks Meter: 23
 
235 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchilpil

It's stock, not that great

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

And have you flashed it? And I bet that its hell of a lot better than you could do ..I've tried all the roms here and I can tell you that the wcx rom is by far one of the greatest if not the greatest rom for the hoxl ..sure there is roms that have all the fancy stuff but mostly buggy ...wcx roms work and are very stable ...
Just because you like buggy/incomplete roms doesn't give you the entitlement to say it's not that great

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
21st September 2012, 04:16 PM   |  #29  
Luisit0's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 608
 
2,943 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by randong

And have you flashed it? And I bet that its hell of a lot better than you could do ..I've tried all the roms here and I can tell you that the wcx rom is by far one of the greatest if not the greatest rom for the hoxl ..sure there is roms that have all the fancy stuff but mostly buggy ...wcx roms work and are very stable ...
Just because you like buggy/incomplete roms doesn't give you the entitlement to say it's not that great

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

But wcx is only for ppl inside the us, me being in PR I can't enter the site

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium
21st September 2012, 04:32 PM   |  #30  
Senior Member
dallas tx
Thanks Meter: 23
 
235 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisit0

But wcx is only for ppl inside the us, me being in PR I can't enter the site

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

Use a proxy to enter ...it was implemented to.cut down on spammers ...it was nothing personal

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes