Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,173 Members 40,390 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [u8350] [PROJECT] Sarah For Huawei U8350 Boulder / Orange Barcelona

Tip us?

zenaufa
Old
(Last edited by zenaufa; 23rd July 2012 at 12:59 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Smile [ROM] [u8350] [PROJECT] Sarah For Huawei U8350 Boulder / Orange Barcelona

WELCOME TO MY THREAD

[PROJECT] SARAH FOR U8350 ORANGE BARCELONA

First of all i want to say thanks to : allah,my parents,Cyanogenmod team,aorth,huawei boulderz indonesia in kaskus,and everyone who also support me in this rom development

[PROJECT] Sarah is an custom rom project based and ported from Cyanogenmod 7.2 For u8150 by aorth,This rom is dedicated to someone special for me,a friend who always support me with her smile,sarah maulida shabihah

Screen Shots :

Whats Working
- Accelerometer
- Orientation
- Wifi
- Gps
- Phone
- Data
- Keyboard layout
- Bluetooth
- Almost Everything!

What not working
- Keyboard Backlight
- If you have bugs,just PM me

Downloads :

http://www.mediafire.com/?agofaz8miz6la25

How to install :

Install Clockworkmod Recovery Here

Reboot to recovery

Wipe data

Wipe Cache

Install zip from SDcard

reboot

and you're good to go
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zenaufa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tdn19099
Old
(Last edited by tdn19099; 24th July 2012 at 01:59 PM.) Reason: typo
Thanks Meter 0
Default Finally...

Finally a rom that is tailored for our device... was getting frustrated to have those 90 degrees rotated with half working keyboard layout using the roms of u8500/u8150. I've immediately installed this one and it's running all smooth (@ 691Mhz).Thanks a lot! Please keep on supporting this rom. Do you have also intentions to work on a ICS or Jelly Bean version in the future?

zenaufa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdn19099 View Post
Finally a rom that is tailored for our device... was getting frustrated to have those 90 degrees rotated with half working keyboard layout using the roms of u8500/u8150. I've immediately installed this one and it's running all smooth (@ 691Mhz).Thanks a lot! Please keep on supporting this rom. Do you have also intentions to work on a ICS or Jelly Bean version in the future?
Thanks idk cz i accidentally broke my boulder lcd today and i think our spec isn't supported to run ics but who knows XD

cyberfux
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Wifi broken?

Hi there!

Good job, but i have a problem: as i active wifi it says "Error" - so i can't activate wifi, which is more then bad.

Any ideas?
Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
ROM: WanamLite XXDMB6 V3.3 Android 4.1.2

Name: 13.3" Android Netbook
ROM: Stock 4.1.2

Visit my blog

cyberangel22k
Old
Thanks Meter 180
It's been two days since I'm using this ROM. It's so smooth, less lags, compared to the Kenyan ROM. Games that lags before work flawlessly now. for those who want ICS look, just download Holo Launcher in Play Store and replace ADW Launcher... Anyway, is there any way we can make the stock radio to work here..?

cyberangel22k
Old
(Last edited by cyberangel22k; 8th October 2012 at 04:41 AM.) Reason: added info
Thanks Meter 180
after using this for almost 3 weeks.. I have noted some of the major bugs. hope this will get fixed too... trying to fix some of myself on my free time but not all, I'm still learning.
1. back-light of the keyboard (but this was already fixed using a code from the thread in modaco)
2. some icons aren't meant to be like gallery has an icon of the camera app and some don't have icon at all (choosing default app). some, I fixed myself
3. gallery app is also named camera instead of gallery. (you will see this in titanium backup; link2sd and other app managers)
4. images and videos captured in camera are rotated to the right. it's fine with pictures as you can rotate them in the gallery but videos have to be rotated manually on a computer.
5. hope someone get the FM radio to work too...

Hope some more experienced devs will help fix these too... Love this ROM, so fast compared to the stock Kenyan ROM...

cyberangel22k
Old
(Last edited by cyberangel22k; 13th October 2012 at 08:46 AM.)
Thanks Meter 180
i'm starting to give up fixing the problems... I just don't have enough experience yet to fix these issues.. anyway, managed to fix some broken icons. tried to fix image wrong rotation and tried renaming gallery too (it's named camera but appears gallery in launcher. check it in app managers like Titanium backup, link2sd, etc) but I can't get everything else to work after editing xml's (probably wrong compiling and signing) so I really can't test them at all because the apk's won't install anymore after modding them. Hope someone more experienced help me with this...

cellappfreak
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Can you tell me that can i flash ics layout again diectly without wipping cuz m feeling i think my layout is not according to the picture like blue bar, my boulder has yellow bar and icons of ginger bread not ics

cyberangel22k
Old
Thanks Meter 180
not sure but I think it's better to just push the framework-res.apk. It's much safer...
Proud member of Team MX Developers

Phone: Huawei Boulder U8850
ROM: [PROJECT] Icy Turamisu (CM7)

Phone: Alcatel One Touch S'POP 4030E
ROM: GE-ROM 1.2.2

Please click THANKS if you like my post.

bayron_olaff
Old
(Last edited by bayron_olaff; 19th March 2013 at 11:33 PM.) Reason: Problem solved.
Thanks Meter 0
cyberangel22k, do you know how to fix background light?

edit** I already found the link, thanks anyway.