Great ROM Team Synergy! I was running Synergy r50 since I got my phone last summer (yes I don't flash too often). Finally decided to upgrade to JB. Very smooth so far. Not getting any random reboots or FC's (I went r50 -> Odin to root66 JB -> superwipe to r326).
Some things I noticed:
- Good battery life for me. Getting ~25hrs with 3.5-4 hrs screen time.
- AOSP lockscreen is broken. Disabling ripple effect doesn't help. Also a little bit of TW locksceen lag that went away once I disabled effects.
- Youtube still auto-rotates when watching a video even though I disabled auto-rotate in Aroma and toggled it off (could be Youtube problem and not the ROM. My other apps rotate correctly).
- I was getting some lag with the stock keyboard but once I installed Swype it went away. But I think it was like that when I install stock JB.
- Ever since I upgraded, whenever I connect my phone to the PC I often get "Hardware ID missing" and I cannot view my files on the PC. Tried re-installing drivers but it happens like 75% of the time.
- When I open the email app (to read my yahoo email). The screen flickers when scrolling through the message. Using inverted email helps a bit but it still flickers for the messages that have white backgrounds.
Once again, awesome job guys and keep up the good work!