5,595,645 Members 44,325 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.2 | Floating Multiwindows! | Apr 20 r484 |★ ☆

Tip us?

AtariDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by prdog1 View Post
It is a VRTheme so unless they break the SystemUI mods it should be good. Ours should be out shortly also and hopefully I don't have to do SystemUI over either.
Are the elements of your theme a surprise, or can you tell us the jist of it? I've seen mention of it many times in this thread, but I can't remember any details. Either way thanks much! Themes are always good... much better than the stock look for sure.
Devices:
Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Acer Iconia A500(V8 Bootloader/ Civato's Re-Flexx Rom)

Previous devices:
Too many to mention(but all rooted since the D1)
The Following User Says Thank You to AtariDroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

prdog1
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by babydo View Post
To spare you from more sarcastic remarks: If you did a search you'd see that AOSP breaks the rom. Probably the most repetitive problem that came up was probably AOSP actually
For the WP, I use the regular (not ported) gallery to set lockscreen. I do: 1. go to the picture 2. press options 3. set as- lockscreen.
You have 2 Galleries because you loaded 2 cameras. If don't want both wipe data and reflash. Dirty flash will not work in this instance since you already installed the apps.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtariDroid View Post
Are the elements of your theme a surprise, or can you tell us the jist of it? I've seen mention of it many times in this thread, but I can't remember any details. Either way thanks much! Themes are always good... much better than the stock look for sure.
Tweaked Motomoto00 from International thread. Basically Inverted and ICS Blue.
TEAM MiK / TEAM CLEAN
Current Devices:
Samsung Galaxy SIII-I535
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prdog1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

imnotron
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Default Re: ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.1 | Multiwindow | PDroid | 1-31-13 r326 |★

Quote:
You have 2 Galleries because you loaded 2 cameras. If don't want both wipe data and reflash. Dirty flash will not work in this instance since you already installed the apps.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Ss ?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 4G LTE

babydo
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Thanks? But I wasn't the one asking for assistance I did forget about why I had 2 galleries though, so thanks for the reminder haha

prdog1
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by babydo View Post
Thanks? But I wasn't the one asking for assistance I did forget about why I had 2 galleries though, so thanks for the reminder haha
HaHaa. **** happens when you are busy. Hopefully he caught it while it was hot.
TEAM MiK / TEAM CLEAN
Current Devices:
Samsung Galaxy SIII-I535

Stam2000
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Default Re: ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.1 | Multiwindow | PDroid | 1-31-13 r326 |★

Quote:

[/COLOR]
****ing Awesome. I wish you can put more then one thanks on a single post. Can't wait Prdog

Sent from my Synergized Verizon GS3

eheinzeiii
Old
Thanks Meter 82
welp looks like I'm off to bed now, with no new release lol. hopefully tomorrow. keep up the good work and thanks for the info about the themes. ive got a hunch the the systemui might be a lil different for some reason...and i cant wait to see your theme layout.. any teaser pics coming out soon

mikeman45
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2055

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
It is a VRTheme so unless they break the SystemUI mods it should be good. Ours should be out shortly also and hopefully I don't have to do SystemUI over either.
Will be waiting for that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

imnotron
Old
Thanks Meter 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by eheinzeiii View Post
welp looks like I'm off to bed now, with no new release lol. hopefully tomorrow. keep up the good work and thanks for the info about the themes. ive got a hunch the the systemui might be a lil different for some reason...and i cant wait to see your theme layout.. any teaser pics coming out soon
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361686212343.jpg
Views:	674
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	1756160
Worked for me lol

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 4G LTE

prdog1
Old
(Last edited by prdog1; 24th February 2013 at 06:14 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by eheinzeiii View Post
Teaser pics are in theme thread under Original Andy Multi Window Theme.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2114907 Been updated since then.
TEAM MiK / TEAM CLEAN
Current Devices:
Samsung Galaxy SIII-I535