Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,319 Members 53,177 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.2 | Floating Multiwindows! | Apr 20 r484 |★ ☆

Tip us?

AtariDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by prdog1 View Post
Tweaked Motomoto00 from International thread. Basically Inverted and ICS Blue.
Awesome Thanks in Advance!
Devices:
Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Acer Iconia A500(V8 Bootloader/ Civato's Re-Flexx Rom)

Previous devices:
Too many to mention(but all rooted since the D1)

rwc95
Old
Thanks Meter 878

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.1 | Multiwindow | PDroid | 1-31-13 r326 |★

Quote:
Originally Posted by eheinzeiii View Post
Hello all, any idea if rc's theme, i believe its his... the simple blue one that i love to death. is going to work on the next release of this rom, hopefully coming soon???
thanks again for the awesome rom and all your guys hard work. im currently trying to learn the ins and outs of TIBU so i dont have to lose all my progress in angry birds lol.
My theme should work, but all depends if they change the systemui much. If it doesn't work I will have it working very quickly as I run synergy and my theme.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

wushdishmeen
Old
(Last edited by wushdishmeen; 24th February 2013 at 07:41 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaweet View Post
So AOSP lockscreen doesn't work? That must be new. First time I've seen that mentioned.

Sent from my Synergized S3
Teehee! Thank god for sarcasm when you don't have anything funny or useful to say.

I must of misunderstood this: r185 We now block the ripple effect from being used with AOSP lockscreen to prevent lockups. Thanks TrevE

You're right though. I should have read through 1787 pages before installing this ROM so I know that AOSP setting locks up the phone despite what the OP says.

You also ignored the problems that actually mattered to me.
  • I cannot change the lockscreen wallpaper
  • When I changed the ink effect to RED it does not work.
  • The ink effect is really glitchy... the entire screen will flicker the color of the ink right before unlocking. Kind of ruins the effect.
  • Lockscreen torch does not work... or at least I cannot find it on the lockscreen after enabling it.
  • When using multiwindow most of the apps have a blue tinge to them for no apparent reason. The "Swap" feature also doesn't have the smooth swap animation with certain app combinations.

Oh and I'm running the latest version of this ROM on a VZW Galaxy S3. Flashed from a clean install of 4.1.1 stock rooted with TWRP and followed the instructions to the letter.

prdog1
Old
(Last edited by prdog1; 24th February 2013 at 08:03 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by wushdishmeen View Post
Teehee! Thank god for sarcasm when you don't have anything funny or useful to say.

I must of misunderstood this: r185 We now block the ripple effect from being used with AOSP lockscreen to prevent lockups. Thanks TrevE

You're right though. I should have read through 1787 pages before installing this ROM so I know that AOSP setting locks up the phone despite what the OP says.

You also ignored the problems that actually mattered to me.
  • I cannot change the lockscreen wallpaper
  • When I changed the ink effect to RED it does not work.
  • The ink effect is really glitchy... the entire screen will flicker the color of the ink right before unlocking. Kind of ruins the effect.
  • Lockscreen torch does not work... or at least I cannot find it on the lockscreen after enabling it.
  • When using multiwindow most of the apps have a blue tinge to them for no apparent reason. The "Swap" feature also doesn't have the smooth swap animation with certain app combinations.

Oh and I'm running the latest version of this ROM on a VZW Galaxy S3. Flashed from a clean install of 4.1.1 stock rooted with TWRP and followed the instructions to the letter.
#1- Change wallpaper from Note 2 Gallery.

#2- Red does not work.

#3- It is a port. Will work correctly when Verizon allows you to actually have the upgrade.

#4- Long press home button on lockscreen for torch.

#5- Same as #3.

185 was like 200 revisions ago. In the future search the build # and see where the first posts start. If back up a few pages from there will see the OP and change log for that build.

TEAM MiK / TEAM CLEAN
Current Devices:
Samsung Galaxy SIII-I535
The Following User Says Thank You to prdog1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wushdishmeen
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
#1- Change wallpaper from Note 2 Gallery.

#2- Red does not work.

#3- It is a port. Will work correctly when Verizon allows you to actually have the upgrade.

#4- Long press home button on lockscreen for torch.

#5- Same as #3.

185 was like 200 revisions ago. In the future search the build # and see where the first posts start. If back up a few pages from there will see the OP and change log for that build.

Thank you for a non douche reply.

I tried changing from both gallery apps and neither will change the wallpaper unfortunately.

Also I've seen the ink effect working properly on other GS3 ROMs, as well as the red version. So I think it's the ROM rather than it being a port.

prdog1
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,581
Quote:
Thank you for a non douche reply.

I tried changing from both gallery apps and neither will change the wallpaper unfortunately.

Also I've seen the ink effect working properly on other GS3 ROMs, as well as the red version. So I think it's the ROM rather than it being a port.
I can change my wallpaper easily by long press home screen>select lockscreen>gallery/wallpaper>chose wallpaper. Just broke my custom wallpaper and have to reflash theme to get back testing for you.

Although ink colors don't work properly it depends what wallpaper you use the effect on. Ripple and blue Ink makes my custom wallpaper rock. It may work on other roms although I wouldn't know. I know it works on International devices and roms as they have the official software. Depends on the dev and where he porting from. Most these devs work together and run the same ports/mods. Synergy mods so deep into system there is no telling what happens with easy mods in the end. They will be fixed but you are free to go to those other roms.
TEAM MiK / TEAM CLEAN
Current Devices:
Samsung Galaxy SIII-I535

xdreaper15
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Default Re: ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.1 | Multiwindow | PDroid | 1-31-13 r326 |★

I'm assuming no ROM tonight? It seems pretty late....although it is Saturday... Hmmm.

Sent from my Synergized Galaxy S3 on Verizon!

prdog1
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdreaper15 View Post
I'm assuming no ROM tonight? It seems pretty late....although it is Saturday... Hmmm.

Sent from my Synergized Galaxy S3 on Verizon!
Have seen 2AM drops my time but it is now 3AM my time so I wouldn't bet on it.
TEAM MiK / TEAM CLEAN
Current Devices:
Samsung Galaxy SIII-I535

wushdishmeen
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
I can change my wallpaper easily by long press home screen>select lockscreen>gallery/wallpaper>chose wallpaper. Just broke my custom wallpaper and have to reflash theme to get back testing for you.

Although ink colors don't work properly it depends what wallpaper you use the effect on. Ripple and blue Ink makes my custom wallpaper rock. It may work on other roms although I wouldn't know. I know it works on International devices and roms as they have the official software. Depends on the dev and where he porting from. Most these devs work together and run the same ports/mods. Synergy mods so deep into system there is no telling what happens with easy mods in the end. They will be fixed but you are free to go to those other roms.
I really like this ROM though so far. Just wish those few things worked. I tried changing the wallpaper from long press on home screen also and it didn't work still.

What is your custom wallpaper? Is there anyway to add a wallpaper to the actual official stock samsung wallpaper screen?

prdog1
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,581
Quote:
I really like this ROM though so far. Just wish those few things worked. I tried changing the wallpaper from long press on home screen also and it didn't work still.

What is your custom wallpaper? Is there anyway to add a wallpaper to the actual official stock samsung wallpaper screen?
Sounds like bad flash to me. I wipe everything including dalvic, cache, system and Factory/data. I restore apps only with no data on these builds. Some have gotten away with dirty flash but most have problems so I don't recommend it.

Our wallpaper will be released when theme is released. It is our signature and original. Wallpapers can be added to the app but it takes photo editing and at least XML skills. May even take smali skills. Haven't dug that far into it yet. That is one of our next projects.
TEAM MiK / TEAM CLEAN
Current Devices:
Samsung Galaxy SIII-I535