Originally Posted by wushdishmeen
Teehee! Thank god for sarcasm when you don't have anything funny or useful to say.
I must of misunderstood this: r185 We now block the ripple effect from being used with AOSP lockscreen to prevent lockups. Thanks TrevE
You're right though. I should have read through 1787 pages before installing this ROM so I know that AOSP setting locks up the phone despite what the OP says.
You also ignored the problems that actually mattered to me.
- I cannot change the lockscreen wallpaper
- When I changed the ink effect to RED it does not work.
- The ink effect is really glitchy... the entire screen will flicker the color of the ink right before unlocking. Kind of ruins the effect.
- Lockscreen torch does not work... or at least I cannot find it on the lockscreen after enabling it.
- When using multiwindow most of the apps have a blue tinge to them for no apparent reason. The "Swap" feature also doesn't have the smooth swap animation with certain app combinations.
Oh and I'm running the latest version of this ROM on a VZW Galaxy S3. Flashed from a clean install of 4.1.1 stock rooted with TWRP and followed the instructions to the letter.
#1- Change wallpaper from Note 2 Gallery.
#2- Red does not work.
#3- It is a port. Will work correctly when Verizon allows you to actually have the upgrade.
#4- Long press home button on lockscreen for torch.
#5- Same as #3.
185 was like 200 revisions ago. In the future search the build # and see where the first posts start. If back up a few pages from there will see the OP and change log for that build.
TEAM MiK / TEAM CLEANCurrent Devices:
Samsung Galaxy SIII-I535
If I helped you please hit the Thanks Button. If I really, really helped you feel free to hit the Donate Button.