[DEV/WIP] CyanogenMod 10 Preview
CyanogenMod 10 preview builds for Acer Iconia A100 (vangogh)
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
This is an early release preview of things to come, we are 99% functional hardware wise, but there is still a fair bit of work to do under the hood.
CM10 is still in early stages of development, but, is progressing at a rapid pace... Things will be broken & not all features from CM9 have been ported (yet).
Expect some weirdness, breakage & other things.
pio_masaki has started a thread for general user discussion in general...
I will be monitoring that thread too.
Posts giving thanks, telling us that you're downloading now are not wanted nor needed in this thread.
It is about development, for reporting bugs, working on & contributing to fixes/solutions.
Please respect this wish... hit the thanks button & move on to general.
- GPS (Hax)
- 2d/3d acceleration
- HDMI video
- HDMI audio
- H/W rotation lock
Please check post 2 to see if it has already been mentioned, if not, make a post, but, be prepared to provide more information (logcats etc) if requested
Full credits to the whole team @ CyanogenMod
randomblame for the early port work & as always, lively discussions in IRC
pio_masaki for all the testing on the a100 device & for being such a helpful & awesome dude.
gh123man for the soon to be ported rotation switch handler
Big thanks to lifeofcoding for the hosting