FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

Odin fails at modem.bin

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By XxRubikxX, Junior Member on 24th July 2012, 05:06 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
i have a galaxy S whic i bricked. im trying to flash a ROM using Odin. it all goes fine until the modem.bin which fails.. neeed urgent help
 
 
24th July 2012, 05:27 PM |#2  
ChadBFlores's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxRubikxX

i have a galaxy S whic i bricked. im trying to flash a ROM using Odin. it all goes fine until the modem.bin which fails.. neeed urgent help

I've had this problem b4, if u were using adb earlier open up task manager and fc it. Also if u have more than one flashing program (odin, heimdall, one click, gremlin remover...etc) close all but the one you are trying to flash with then restart download mode.
24th July 2012, 05:51 PM |#3  
FBis251's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,727
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxRubikxX

i have a galaxy S whic i bricked. im trying to flash a ROM using Odin. it all goes fine until the modem.bin which fails.. neeed urgent help

Pull out your phone's battery and check whether it says SGH-T959V in the sticker under the battery.
24th July 2012, 06:04 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag pune
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:

I've had this problem b4, if u were using adb earlier open up task manager and fc it. Also if u have more than one flashing program (odin, heimdall, one click, gremlin remover...etc) close all but the one you are trying to flash with then restart download mode.

It didnt work for me.. i FCed adb, closed everything but this forum page n Odin still fail at modem.bin
my device is SGH-T959V.
Last edited by XxRubikxX; 24th July 2012 at 06:09 PM.
24th July 2012, 06:41 PM |#5  
thomas.raines's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 3,384
 
Donate to Me
More
What Rom are you trying to flash? What version of Odin are you using? Have you used my 1 click gremlin remove?

Sent from my SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app
24th July 2012, 07:50 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag pune
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:

What Rom are you trying to flash? What version of Odin are you using? Have you used my 1 click gremlin remove?

Sent from my SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app


Im trying to flash back to factory ROM. my Odin version is 3 v1.85. and gremlin remove i have yet to try after Odin i went heimdall but that wudnt detect my phone in download mode.
25th July 2012, 04:37 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Flag pune
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas.raines

What Rom are you trying to flash? What version of Odin are you using? Have you used my 1 click gremlin remove?

Sent from my SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app

Tried your gremlin remover.
fails at data.rfs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes