Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 49,857 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Odin fails at modem.bin

Tip us?

XxRubikxX
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Odin fails at modem.bin

i have a galaxy S whic i bricked. im trying to flash a ROM using Odin. it all goes fine until the modem.bin which fails.. neeed urgent help

ChadBFlores
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxRubikxX View Post
i have a galaxy S whic i bricked. im trying to flash a ROM using Odin. it all goes fine until the modem.bin which fails.. neeed urgent help
I've had this problem b4, if u were using adb earlier open up task manager and fc it. Also if u have more than one flashing program (odin, heimdall, one click, gremlin remover...etc) close all but the one you are trying to flash with then restart download mode.
Device: Samsung Galaxy S 4 (SGH-M919)
Carrier: T-Mobile
ROM: Rooted Stock with Custom Kernel

DONT FORGET TO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON IF I HELPED

FBis251
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3633

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxRubikxX View Post
Pull out your phone's battery and check whether it says SGH-T959V in the sticker under the battery.

XxRubikxX
Old
(Last edited by XxRubikxX; 24th July 2012 at 06:09 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
I've had this problem b4, if u were using adb earlier open up task manager and fc it. Also if u have more than one flashing program (odin, heimdall, one click, gremlin remover...etc) close all but the one you are trying to flash with then restart download mode.
It didnt work for me.. i FCed adb, closed everything but this forum page n Odin still fail at modem.bin
my device is SGH-T959V.

thomas.raines
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3273

DONATE TO ME
What Rom are you trying to flash? What version of Odin are you using? Have you used my 1 click gremlin remove?

Sent from my SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app
Remember, the thanks button is free, but it doesn't hurt to show a dev your appreciation by using the donate button...
My Works
SGS4G: Gummy Mutt, Original Lightning Zap, Lightning Zap Kernel, Gremlin Remover
Blaze 4G: Lightning Zap, ICS 1-Click Starter, OOPS, Quick Recovery, Lightning Zap Kernel
LG Nitro: Lightning Zap
Skyrocket: Lightning Zap! kernel
E4GT: Lightning Zap! kernel
Phone Support for the Lost

XxRubikxX
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
What Rom are you trying to flash? What version of Odin are you using? Have you used my 1 click gremlin remove?

Im trying to flash back to factory ROM. my Odin version is 3 v1.85. and gremlin remove i have yet to try after Odin i went heimdall but that wudnt detect my phone in download mode.

XxRubikxX
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas.raines View Post

Tried your gremlin remover.
fails at data.rfs