[Oct 03, 12][ICS-ROM] iCyanogen 1.4 [Fast-Stable-Bravia-Xloud][tytung_HWA_r3.5]
Welcome to my little Kingdom
Follow the fantastic masterpiece of Jamal2367 and tytung (of course), also other great devs... This one is the ROM that I used as the base for my development: Original thread
Special thanks Jamal2367 and tytung to make it happened!
SGS III lancher
Sony Bravia engine
Introduction of awsomebeats
Eye-candy, fast and stable
Very good battery, after a working day with intensive use of phone (call, wifi, GPS, 3G, web, game...), I go home with 50% battery remaining
: iCyanogen 1.4 by huhjun - Please find Softkey in Optional download
Installation: System: 200MB Cache: 5MB - MGLDR-CWM and CLK both working good
Once you download, you have agreed that you use it at your own risk, I am not responsible for anything.
NativeSD version: Thanks denseye
DO NOT DO IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DO
Visit SD Version thread here - thanks all guys who helped me
[Recommended] Native mount DataOnExt by Ph03n!x; Flashable by Kokotas
For tmous, no need any apps2ext, because Nand 200MB, you still have more 700MB for apps, more than enough, right?
Softkey by huhjun
Small softkey, disabled in landscape mode, please flash after you already set up the phone
Note about Softkey: It is disabled in landscape, very small softkey with modified framework (only work with iCyanogen and Blue-Orange). If you want to deactivate this softkey please flash this one
Originally Posted by denseye
here is a patch to do the update of NAND or NativeSD iCyanogen 1.4 (like you did on Tytung Nexus HD2 ROM here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=10486
HWA Black List Feature by securecrt
Link : http://d-h.st/Yl0
it will work for 1.4 NAND version, but also 1.4 NativeSD version I posted here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=87
(and only on this NativeSD version)
Please do a backup before applying the patch
The patch must be applied from recovery, and let you choose the version to update (NAND or NativeSD).
When rebooted, just launch HWASettings app and select apps to disable HWA.
It speeds up a lot of apps
And report results here ... and don't forget to thank me if it works
- Update the latest fastastic kernel 3.5 from tytung The Great
- Updated gapps
- Updated market
- Introduction of solid explorer with file manager, picture viewer, FTP built-in (not tested)
- Disable CPU rendering by devilpera64
- Removed moxier weather widget, because I can not find the best "light weight" weather with necessary function, suggest if you know
- Please do not upgrade barcode scanner if you use softkey
- Improve appearance, it is now more beautiful
- Improve smoothness and responsiveness
So simple as you did with other ROM, CWM or CLK required, system size should be 200MB. Clean installation is recommended.
If you do not know CWM, CLK, please search forum, there is ton of information how to use them.
- Apps gone after reboot, happened to some users. If you install Native mount DataOnExt by ph03n!x, I think this issue fixed. I never suffer this, so it is too difficult for me to do something else.
- I am hunting for it
If you like this ROM, invite me a beer
Thank you sir Krych
Care to be my facebook friend? Here