Tip us?

ethion
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Cases for tablet & keyboard

Anyone try out this Case?

http://www.amazon.com/MiniSuit-Trans...pd_sim_sbs_e_7

I've ordered the keyboard and have been looking for a case. This one looks pretty good but before ordering I'd like to see if any alternatives exist and if anyone has any feedback?

Chief Geek
Old
Thanks Meter 169
You may want to read through then post if its not mentioned in the thread thats underway about cases at the below link.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1734083
G1 (x3)> My Touch> My Touch Slide > Nexus1> SGS Vibrant> Galaxy Note>Xperia Z
It drives me nuts when people beg for "thanks", if you agree hit "Thanks".

rrtzrealmd
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethion View Post
Anyone try out this Case?

I've ordered the keyboard and have been looking for a case. This one looks pretty good but before ordering I'd like to see if any alternatives exist and if anyone has any feedback?
That appears to be the same as Amazon's "Poetic-Transformer-Infinity-Keyboard-Portfolio" -- I'd post a link but I'm not allowed to since I haven't got ten posts yet (the logic behind that escapes me).

The poetic is cheaper at $14.95 and free shipping. I've ordered one but it won't get here until tomorrow. I also purchased on ebay:

360-Rotation-Leather-Case-Cover-for-ASUS-Transformer-Pad-Infinity-TF700T-10-1-/271011459951?pt=US_Tablet_Accessories&hash=item3f1 98ab36f

Which closely resemble's Amazon's "MoKo-Detachable-Transformer-Horizontal---Lifetime," but I think the ebay one looks better and is cheaper as well. I haven't received it yet either -- it appears to be coming directly from China with free shipping but won't arrive for another week. I'll try and update this as soon as they arrive.

fella1
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I have a case that is basically identical to that one that I got for my Prime. It is a nice case but it adds a lot of bulk to the tablet & keyboard combo. I just got a different case from Amazon that is much better: the "Poetic(TM) 2in1 Ultra Light Leather Case for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 10.1-Inch Android Tablet"

This case adds much less bulk. The other case has a third flap on it that is really unnecessary.

ethion
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Geek View Post
You may want to read through then post if its not mentioned in the thread thats underway about cases at the below link.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1734083
Long thread with very little information about cases for tablet and keyboard together. So I think a thread that focuses on this specific combination has some merit.

ethion
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by fella1 View Post
I have a case that is basically identical to that one that I got for my Prime. It is a nice case but it adds a lot of bulk to the tablet & keyboard combo. I just got a different case from Amazon that is much better: the "Poetic(TM) 2in1 Ultra Light Leather Case for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 10.1-Inch Android Tablet"

This case adds much less bulk. The other case has a third flap on it that is really unnecessary.
The thing I'm looking for is to have both a tablet and keyboard case that can be together or separated. So sometimes I want to take both the tablet and keyboard and want something that works nicely. Other times I want to take just the tablet and don't want to bring the keyboard. So I want the case to shrink to be tablet only and allow me to attach or detach the keyboard.

ethion
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
The Poetic-Transformer-Infinity-Keyboard-Portfolio was a little cheaper and I figured for $15 how wrong can I go. Thanks I ordered it!

DocRawk
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Anyone know of a real leather case for the combo besides the noreve? I'd like one with the pockets inside like the poetic cases.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Ausmike
Old
Thanks Meter 8
...................I have bought this CASE + DOCK

Still awaiting for it to show up at my door ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so will [post] here soon as I get it

here is that item ( if above dont work)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008H7Y1N0/...2T1_SC_3p_dp_1
Samsung Infuse >>{Rooted + Unclocked = ICS}
Samsung Note =Sch-i717 {Rooted + Unlocked = stock-ICS (work) ; JB (home)|
Asus Infinity Tablet {stock/Virgin .....for now}
Samsung Galaxy Note II [stock] + Galaxy Note 10.1 [stock]

timrock
Old
Thanks Meter 172
i ordered the case posted by the OP. i should have it monday.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
Nexus 7 (2013)
I couldn't hold out, so i rooted.

Add me on Google+