Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Theme] Google Now icons for Weather Eye

OP unseenvision

25th July 2012, 07:25 PM   |  #1  
unseenvision's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Because I am a big fan of the weather icons in Google Now, I put a quick custom 'Google Now' theme together for Weather Eye and thought I would share.



You can download it here.



To add the theme after you have downloaded the .zip:
  1. Unzip

  2. Move the 'Google Now' folder to /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.citc.weather/Custom Icon Sets/

  3. Apply in Weather Eye
Note: If you already have a Weather Eye widget on your screen, make sure you apply the icon pack to both the App itself and your widget. You can do this by pressing the little blue settings icon in the upper-right of the widget and select the icon set from there, or simply delete and replace the widget and select the icons before confirmation
Last edited by unseenvision; 26th July 2012 at 05:45 PM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to unseenvision For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th July 2012, 08:02 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
WOW....so beautiful!
mind sharing the wallpaper and icon also?
27th July 2012, 03:37 PM   |  #3  
Sir Henry Der 1's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
awesome !

Thank you

:good
28th July 2012, 12:33 AM   |  #4  
unseenvision's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chy888g

WOW....so beautiful!
mind sharing the wallpaper and icon also?

Thanks!

Wallpaper is, here.

Flat Icons are, here.
The Following User Says Thank You to unseenvision For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th September 2012, 03:53 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Thumbs up Great Trick! :)
Well, Thank You!! That was a very nice trick! this is Exactly what i was looking for!!! Thanks!
12th September 2012, 06:24 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unseenvision

Because I am a big fan of the weather icons in Google Now, I put a quick custom 'Google Now' theme together for Weather Eye and thought I would share.



You can download it here.



To add the theme after you have downloaded the .zip:
  1. Unzip

  2. Move the 'Google Now' folder to /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.citc.weather/Custom Icon Sets/

  3. Apply in Weather Eye
Note: If you already have a Weather Eye widget on your screen, make sure you apply the icon pack to both the App itself and your widget. You can do this by pressing the little blue settings icon in the upper-right of the widget and select the icon set from there, or simply delete and replace the widget and select the icons before confirmation

How did you get the search bar and widget backgrounds to match?
25th September 2012, 05:21 PM   |  #7  
Bizdady's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 818
Thanks Meter: 582
 
2,350 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
This is really nice, looks very crisp with JB
25th December 2012, 05:43 AM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
How did you get a forecast plus current on a single line in your bottom widget? BTW really nice icons thanks
12th January 2013, 09:40 AM   |  #9  
benblb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
I figured I may as well throw this question in here:

I absolutely love Eye in Sky, but I want a different 4x1 widget. The 4x2 widget is essentially what I'm looking for, but without the bottom half. (i.e. just the current conditions, icon of sun, clouds, etc., and city name) I emailed the developer (no response yet) and tried using Apex Launcher to resize the widget, but it didn't work. Any suggestions on how to get the custom widget I want? Thanks, and I apologize for posting in a thread with a slightly different topic.
22nd January 2013, 10:59 PM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by billybennett

How did you get a forecast plus current on a single line in your bottom widget? BTW really nice icons thanks

I'd be interested in this too. My 4x1 widget only has 5-day forecast and I can't see any way if showing current weather alongside the forecast.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
google, google now, weather, weather eye
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes