Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,412 Members 45,275 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme] Google Now icons for Weather Eye

Tip us?

unseenvision
Old
(Last edited by unseenvision; 26th July 2012 at 04:45 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Default [Theme] Google Now icons for Weather Eye

Because I am a big fan of the weather icons in Google Now, I put a quick custom 'Google Now' theme together for Weather Eye and thought I would share.

You can download it here.

To add the theme after you have downloaded the .zip:
  1. Unzip

2. Move the 'Google Now' folder to /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.citc.weather/Custom Icon Sets/

3. Apply in Weather Eye
Note: If you already have a Weather Eye widget on your screen, make sure you apply the icon pack to both the App itself and your widget. You can do this by pressing the little blue settings icon in the upper-right of the widget and select the icon set from there, or simply delete and replace the widget and select the icons before confirmation
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to unseenvision For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chy888g
Old
Thanks Meter 2
WOW....so beautiful!
mind sharing the wallpaper and icon also?

Sir Henry Der 1
Old
Thanks Meter 31
awesome !

Thank you

:good

unseenvision
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by chy888g View Post
WOW....so beautiful!
mind sharing the wallpaper and icon also?
Thanks!

Wallpaper is, here.

Flat Icons are, here.
The Following User Says Thank You to unseenvision For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

djedoortega
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Thumbs up Great Trick! :)

Well, Thank You!! That was a very nice trick! this is Exactly what i was looking for!!! Thanks!

Connorj2005
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by unseenvision View Post
Because I am a big fan of the weather icons in Google Now, I put a quick custom 'Google Now' theme together for Weather Eye and thought I would share.

You can download it here.

To add the theme after you have downloaded the .zip:
  1. Unzip

2. Move the 'Google Now' folder to /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.citc.weather/Custom Icon Sets/

3. Apply in Weather Eye
Note: If you already have a Weather Eye widget on your screen, make sure you apply the icon pack to both the App itself and your widget. You can do this by pressing the little blue settings icon in the upper-right of the widget and select the icon set from there, or simply delete and replace the widget and select the icons before confirmation
How did you get the search bar and widget backgrounds to match?

Bizdady
Old
Thanks Meter 582
This is really nice, looks very crisp with JB
"mkdir android ; cd android ; repo init -u git://android.git.kernel.org/platform/manifest.git ; repo sync ; make"

HTC Evo 4G/Galaxy Nexus/Galaxy S3/Samsung Galaxy Note II
Kindle Fire/Asus Transformer Prime/Nexus 7

Twitter @bizdady
Google + Bizdady

billybennett
Old
Thanks Meter 0
How did you get a forecast plus current on a single line in your bottom widget? BTW really nice icons thanks

benblb
Old
Thanks Meter 20
I figured I may as well throw this question in here:

I absolutely love Eye in Sky, but I want a different 4x1 widget. The 4x2 widget is essentially what I'm looking for, but without the bottom half. (i.e. just the current conditions, icon of sun, clouds, etc., and city name) I emailed the developer (no response yet) and tried using Apex Launcher to resize the widget, but it didn't work. Any suggestions on how to get the custom widget I want? Thanks, and I apologize for posting in a thread with a slightly different topic.

ac75
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by billybennett View Post
How did you get a forecast plus current on a single line in your bottom widget? BTW really nice icons thanks
I'd be interested in this too. My 4x1 widget only has 5-day forecast and I can't see any way if showing current weather alongside the forecast.

Tags
google, google now, weather, weather eye