I just finished making a simple yet useful backup app for Android 4.0.3+ (Root needed)
- Make a Nandroid backup of the following partitions: /data, /cache, /android-secure, /sd-ext, /system
- Copy all user installed APK's into the sdcard
Simple, yes, but somewhat useful
-Option to make a full Nandroid backup
-Changed some GUI
1. Install this APK.
2. copy this file AND this file to system/bin and set permissions as 655, or run this in adb:
1. "adb push xdevilium_onandroid_data_backup system/bin"
2. "adb push xdevilium_onandroid_backup system/bin"
3. "adb shell chmod 655 system/bin/xdevilium_onandroid_data_backup"
4. "adb shell chmod 655 system/bin/xdevilium_onandroid_backup"
Credits: The creator of "onandroid" script (sorry, i forgot the username )