[ROM][GT-N7000][JB][4.2.2] Official CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo
. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review
. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features
- FMradio doesn't work
- Not butter smooth but still nice
- Make sure to run CM9/CM10 or an AOSP-based ROM : FLASHING FROM STOCK ICS OR ROMS BASED ON STOCK ICS WILL RESULT IN A BRICK! - You're warned!
- Download the zip
- Download Gapps
- Install the update zip from recovery
- Install gapps
- WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
Google Apps 20120726: http://goo.im/gapps
If you're encountering a bug that isn't listed above, make sure to attach a logcat with your report. If you don't know how to do it, then refrain from posting.
If you like the work done by Team Hacksung, feel free to do a donation by hitting the donate button at www.teamhacksung.org
webpage or hit the Donate to me button up ahead. Thanks to all donators!
You can check out #teamhacksung-support on Freenode for live support.
_ Team (ex-)Hacksung/CyanogenMod developer - Check my twitter for the latest updates!
- Have a Nikon DSLR?
<codeworkx> YIPIJAHEY SCHWEINEBACKE
Galaxy S II i9100, Galaxy Note N-7000, Galaxy S III i9300 • Asus
TF300T, TF700T • Sony
Xperia T (mint) • LG
Nexus 4 • Oppo
Find 5 •
Press "Thanks" if I helped !