A Look at the Telegram+ Situation

more

Remove Unlocked Warning Message from Moto E 2015

more

Multi Boot: The Fall of Nandroid?

more

NVIDIA SHIELD: The Tegra X1 Powered Android TV Box

The post NVIDIA SHIELD: The Tegra X1 Powered Android TV Box appeared first on … more
Post Reply

Disable transparent lockscreen-sgy

OP sizzlingtycoon

26th July 2012, 01:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 56
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
PLZ HELP!!!

I WAS WONDERING..... HOW DO I ACTUALLY DISABLE THE "TRANSPARENT LOCKSCREEN" IN MY SAMSUNG GALAXY Y with CREED'S ROM V3.5 and i flashed the ICS THEME too...

It looks real-damn cool though the transparent lockscreen seems annoying to me...

Reaaly need some help to do this...

ALL THE MODERATORS AND DEVELOPERS FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY Y----- GUYS!!! YOU ALL ARE JUST AWESOME--- CREED, YOU'RE JUST THE BEST MANNN...!!!!
26th July 2012, 08:39 AM   |  #2  
alkesh95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 154
 
992 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Change ur lockscreen pic from setting n its done


sent using repencis 3.5 wid a2sd
press thnxxx
29th July 2012, 01:58 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 56
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkesh95

Change ur lockscreen pic from setting n its done


sent using repencis 3.5 wid a2sd
press thnxxx

Thanks for ur reply friend
But the problem is...
I tried doing that but in vain...!!!
Anything else i can do... bit of tech stuff...?
29th July 2012, 08:18 AM   |  #4  
Member
Flag Serang banten
Thanks Meter: 10
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
I don't know, but i think the transparent lockscreen is cool and helped the opera mini apps from always closed (when i use widget locker app, the lock screen is not transparent, but when i unlocked the screen, my opera mini start from new (1 tab) bfore closed i have 10 tab running ) D:

Sent from my GT-S5360
30th July 2012, 12:18 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 56
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Oh yes... I think its cool too...
But the reason am here askin help from all of you guys is that... The other day when i was chatting with my girlfriend one of his brothers whom i made my friend without lettin him know that am into relationship with his sister...
Things went worse when he accidentally peeped into my Mobil and whoosh blinked his sister's msg saying "I LOVE YOU"
Though i managed the situation with some bla-bla-bla........

I REAALY... REALLY... REALLY DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AGAIN... EVER.......!!!
30th July 2012, 05:57 AM   |  #6  
alkesh95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 154
 
992 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlingtycoon

Oh yes... I think its cool too...
But the reason am here askin help from all of you guys is that... The other day when i was chatting with my girlfriend one of his brothers whom i made my friend without lettin him know that am into relationship with his sister...
Things went worse when he accidentally peeped into my Mobil and whoosh blinked his sister's msg saying "I LOVE YOU"
Though i managed the situation with some bla-bla-bla........

I REAALY... REALLY... REALLY DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AGAIN... EVER.......!!!

Lol

sent using repencis 3.5 wid a2sd
press thnxxx
30th July 2012, 11:11 PM   |  #7  
evanlocked's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag bandung
Thanks Meter: 3,296
 
3,545 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Thats 6lockscren deffault from lidroids it self u cant change it

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
5th August 2012, 01:52 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 56
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanlocked

Thats 6lockscren deffault from lidroids it self u cant change it

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

Aaahhhhh...!!!!!

Sounds really disappointing...

I really like the work and do appreciate the hard-work our SGY developers are doing...

But am afraid i'll not be able to go with this rom longer...

Am so much into love with the UI that i don't wanna miss it just for such minor problem(MAY BE ONLY FOR ME )

Anyways... Thanks guys for you all squeezed some really good time to help me with this... Really appreciate your concerns...

Thanks a lottttt again...!!!
15th September 2012, 03:23 AM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 56
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Talking :D
Alright....

Now... I really dont care for this thread...

Sold my Y'android lately...

Hopped onto the lustrous GALAXY SL I9003.....

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........

LOVING IT LOTS.........

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes