[DEV][JB] CyanogenMod 10 [14.10.2012 - nightly]

Search This thread

TheWhisp

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 25, 2011
MODERATOR NOTiCE:

This thread has been cleaned of over 70 posts. If your post is not development related, DO NOT post here. Post in the general thread here Any person not following these rules WILL receive an infraction, this is your only warning.​

Introduction - First of all, I'm doing this as a hobby. This is not my job, so, please, follow these simple rules:

* Don't ask for estimated time of arrival (ETA). I will release a new build when I feel it's ready. As soon as I'll have some news about progress or anything else
related to this project, I will post it here.
* Don't request any additional features. This is meant to be pure ROM from CyanogenMod sources, so any 3rd party features will not be added.
* Don't report a bug if it's already reported. Report bugs here (click)!
* If you use my sources, add me in the credits and let me know of your project.
* Keep this thread clean, use talk topic for chat. Post only development related things here. (bug reports, suggestions, possible fixes etc)

li9jlpya9iz6wpibukn.png
rtiay0tc5w8lpyvcz39.png
2glbr2navo5l6o0i4p30.png
jr443bfqjg1bg8uezef.png
8lek1s1x56x1x1lnsior.png
24nmpq8615br3fv2nq7r.png
p43trgm14zi02h18kknv.png
ro74svt5bn60cotlef.png

Functions / features that are not fully working:

1) HQ video playback (need OpenMAX libraries from Qualcomm, unfortunately, they are not going to release them)
2) Native USB tethering
3) Native Wi-Fi tethering

People who made this possible:

* TheWhisp
* rohan007
* michie
* hrk
* erikcas
* tilal6991
* KonstaT
* CyanogenMod team

Please contact me if I forgot you.

Last edited:

TheWhisp

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 25, 2011
Older releases are removed.

> CyanogenMod 10 ( nightly - 31/08/2012 ~ 8pm GMT+3 )

* Fixed ADB
* Fixed UMS
* Added sd-ext support
* Added ipv6 support in the kernel
* Re-enabled triple frame buffer
* Fixed rotation bug
* Fixed camera

> CyanogenMod 10 ( nightly - 08/09/2012 ~ 8pm GMT+3 )

* Fixed camcorder (still laggy)
* Fixed libcamera, now pictures can be shot at 5MP
* Fixed boot logo
* Improved camera preview
* Video should work in YouTube (If you have problem with app, use m.youtube.com)
* Using erikcas RIL class

> CyanogenMod 10 ( nightly - 14/10/2012 ~ 5pm GMT+3 )

* See change-log at Galaxy Mini thread
* Camera is probably still not working, maybe in next release. You can use lagloose's camera HAL for cooper.

Downloads are available here: http://androtransfer.com/?developer=thewhisp
and of course at www.jellaxy.com

Last edited:

a.cid

RC / Retired Mod / Portal Team
Nov 18, 2011
Mumbai
Hey whisp bro, how do you plan to work on camera?
Rohan007 said that jb needs camera HAL to be recompiled...
I tried a lot for ics, but there hasn't been any progress...

Can you tell me how to edit/decompile+recompile HAL?
If nothing, we could have it working partially for ics atleast...

Edit: and which kernel of maclaw are you using? :confused:
The kernel used in maclaws last release floods logcat with kgsl timestamp error...

Reactions: speed_bot
D

Deleted member 4398224

When I enter a PIN code, system reboots and so on forever.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MODERATOR NOTiCE:

This thread has been cleaned of over 70 posts. If your post is not development related, DO NOT post here. Post in the general thread here Any person not following these rules WILL receive an infraction, this is your only warning.​

Introduction - First of all, I'm doing this as a hobby. This is not my job, so, please, follow these simple rules:

* Don't ask for estimated time of arrival (ETA). I will release a new build when I feel it's ready. As soon as I'll have some news about progress or anything else
    related to this project, I will post it here.
    * Don't request any additional features. This is meant to be pure ROM from CyanogenMod sources, so any 3rd party features will not be added.
    * Don't report a bug if it's already reported. Report bugs here (click)!
    * If you use my sources, add me in the credits and let me know of your project.
    * Keep this thread clean, use talk topic for chat. Post only development related things here. (bug reports, suggestions, possible fixes etc)

li9jlpya9iz6wpibukn.png
    rtiay0tc5w8lpyvcz39.png
    2glbr2navo5l6o0i4p30.png
    jr443bfqjg1bg8uezef.png
    8lek1s1x56x1x1lnsior.png
    24nmpq8615br3fv2nq7r.png
    p43trgm14zi02h18kknv.png
    ro74svt5bn60cotlef.png

Functions / features that are not fully working:

1) HQ video playback (need OpenMAX libraries from Qualcomm, unfortunately, they are not going to release them)
    2) Native USB tethering
    3) Native Wi-Fi tethering

People who made this possible:

* TheWhisp
    * rohan007
    * michie
    * hrk
    * erikcas
    * tilal6991
    * KonstaT
    * CyanogenMod team

Please contact me if I forgot you.
    Older releases are removed.

> CyanogenMod 10 ( nightly - 31/08/2012 ~ 8pm GMT+3 )

* Fixed ADB
    * Fixed UMS
    * Added sd-ext support
    * Added ipv6 support in the kernel
    * Re-enabled triple frame buffer
    * Fixed rotation bug
    * Fixed camera

> CyanogenMod 10 ( nightly - 08/09/2012 ~ 8pm GMT+3 )

* Fixed camcorder (still laggy)
    * Fixed libcamera, now pictures can be shot at 5MP
    * Fixed boot logo
    * Improved camera preview
    * Video should work in YouTube (If you have problem with app, use m.youtube.com)
    * Using erikcas RIL class

> CyanogenMod 10 ( nightly - 14/10/2012 ~ 5pm GMT+3 )

* See change-log at Galaxy Mini thread
    * Camera is probably still not working, maybe in next release. You can use lagloose's camera HAL for cooper.

Downloads are available here: http://androtransfer.com/?developer=thewhisp
    and of course at www.jellaxy.com
    place holder 2
    New build soon.

about camera: it should work. ;)
    u took me wrong. i'm sorry i apologize i didn't disrespected anyone. i asked u a question and others saying me a fool. if i don't have a knowledge and i seek help asking questions others call me fool. so i felt bad.

ok i'm sorry don't be upset whisp bro. plz continue your great work. i'm in full support with u. i apologize if u felt bad but i didn't meant anything to u :(

still i say sorry and i won't repeat it again no matter others disrespect me and call me a fool. but u have done great work. keep it up. god bless u. nice work with rom hope u come out soon with bug free version i'll wait :)

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

how do we change the baseband manually. any suggestion any thread where i can follow some instructions and try out myself

Woah there, sir Einstein!

You didn't disrespected anybody?!
    The other day you insulted a fellow member here, in this very thread, and I had to ask the mod to delete it! Heck, that wasn't insult, that was plain abusive language...!

And surprise surprise, you wander to Mini's Original Development thread, and insult, yes insult, a Recognized Developer!
    And you say you didn't disrespect anybody?!!!!!

Original Development threads aren't for asking questions, sir Einstein...
    And certainly not for asking "Help! Mini's release won't work in Fit"
    Ofcourse, it won't work unedited...that's why its Mini's release in the first place and not Fit's!!
    That's why its present in Mini's section and not in Fit's!!
    If you can't figure out which device's rom you are flashing, you might as well stop flashing till you learn to read properly!!

And then when one of the top contributors in that thread tries to reason with you, you call him a fool!
    Do you even know who HRK is??
    I would have told you to read a few pages back in Mini's thread, but you clearly can't read and so it would be a futile attempt...

Another surprise for you sir Einstein, he is one of the ACTUAL CONTRIBUTORS of the Cm10 project of jellaxy...
    Have you ever over-clocked your phone? Then I'm 100% sure you must have heard about No-Frills Cpu Control!
    And yes, yet another surprise for you...you just insulted the man behind the app that everyone who knows about oc must have been using atleast 5 times a day!

And you say you didn't disrespected anybody?!
    Please, for the sake of logic and reasoning, explain to me how...

You wanna learn? Then learn to read the op...learn where to ask questions and where not to ask questions...learn to use "search" and common sense together...learn to be thankful to those who point out your flaws and direct you towards the right place...learn to be respectful to people who do favors for you even when they don't owe you anything!

Most of us members have stayed quiet for far too long...as it is, we have just a handful of real devs left, the rest just winzip and kang for a bunch of "thanks"...and I'm not gonna let newbies drive the genuine ones away, while the crap are worshipped...
    Thanks to such responses, anybody who even thought of doing any real work for fit won't do it...
    Fit community is now worse off!

Can't live with the bugs? Stay with stock gb, and stop complaining...

The admins are pondering whether to increase the dev post limits from 10 to higher like 50 posts...I used to oppose that with the thought that it would increase spam, but I just saw the reason why even a 100 post limit would feel justified...
    Heck, I used to help out newbies get 10 posts without spamming, calming down members, help mods cleanup...and here I am lambasting someone in public, that too in a dev thread...you made me break my own rules!

Don't like this post? Report it...
    Don't bother replying to me...

And ya, I almost forgot to say...
    Thanks a ton! We have a lesser number of devs left...

May God help XDA...

And ya, I shouldn't even help you out with this, Sir Einstein, but i dont want you to spam anymore...
    So for changing baseband, you can use Google!
    Search for annson08's thread on flashing baseband's only...

- Via xda premium