FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Themes List for the Nexus 7

1,409 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,148
 
Post Reply Email Thread
31st July 2012, 08:35 PM |#11  
arrjaytea's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artvandelay440

Glad it works on the Galaxy Nexus- can you confirm if it works on the Nexus 7? If so, I'll add it to the list.

My bad, I actually meant N7.
 
 
31st July 2012, 10:33 PM |#12  
artvandelay440's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,148
 
Donate to Me
More
no problem- added to the list
1st August 2012, 04:07 AM |#13  
whiskerz's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
I have tried the Natezmodz themes and the DarkJelly themes on my Nexus 7. I have one question though, is it only me that gets a force close on system ui? I mean the theme works great after the nav bar loads up again, and the system ui comes back.. Is this happening to everyone or just me?
1st August 2012, 04:11 AM |#14  
artvandelay440's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,148
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmancmh

I have tried the Natezmodz themes and the DarkJelly themes on my Nexus 7. I have one question though, is it only me that gets a force close on system ui? I mean the theme works great after the nav bar loads up again, and the system ui comes back.. Is this happening to everyone or just me?

You skipped mine? Lol- I'm kidding. The systemui is supposed to do that. It allows all the redirections to theme properly without having to reboot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
1st August 2012, 04:28 AM |#15  
whiskerz's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artvandelay440

You skipped mine? Lol- I'm kidding. The systemui is supposed to do that. It allows all the redirections to theme properly without having to reboot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Lol I've heard that the themer who makes the elegence themes, isn't that cool of a guy. I am also joking, I've had your themes on my Gnex and they are amazing! I told myself that my nexus 7 would be the first device I wouldn't root, and that lasted about three days...:P I just rooted it today, and haven't got a chance to try your theme yet.
1st August 2012, 05:02 AM |#16  
artvandelay440's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,148
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmancmh

Lol I've heard that the themer who makes the elegence themes, isn't that cool of a guy. I am also joking, I've had your themes on my Gnex and they are amazing! I told myself that my nexus 7 would be the first device I wouldn't root, and that lasted about three days...:P I just rooted it today, and haven't got a chance to try your theme yet.

lol nice! Mine only stayed unrooted while i got out the usb cable
3rd August 2012, 03:18 PM |#17  
LondonLion's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmancmh

I told myself that my nexus 7 would be the first device I wouldn't root, and that lasted about three days

LMAO same here
7th August 2012, 05:33 PM |#18  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Sonny Sekhon themes work
I've now used Arctic Orange, Ember, Frost and Onyx from Sonny Sekhon with no issues. I assume his other themes will also work as they're all built on his standard template.

Edit: That's on the preview build of CM10
The Following User Says Thank You to EldonP For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EldonP Ad-Free
7th August 2012, 07:24 PM |#19  
artvandelay440's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,148
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldonP

I've now used Arctic Orange, Ember, Frost and Onyx from Sonny Sekhon with no issues. I assume his other themes will also work as they're all built on his standard template.

Edit: That's on the preview build of CM10

Will add. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
8th August 2012, 09:12 AM |#20  
hev88's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Glendale
Thanks Meter: 186
 
More
Can't forget outline and a few holo themes (red, orange, green, and purple) by Ricardo C from CM team. Simple and clean... but most importantly, FREE

Sent from my Maguro
8th August 2012, 12:56 PM |#21  
artvandelay440's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,148
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hev88

Can't forget outline and a few holo themes (red, orange, green, and purple) by Ricardo C from CM team. Simple and clean... but most importantly, FREE

Sent from my Maguro

Links please

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes