Hi..thanks a lot...is it based on latest gapps based on 26th july release as the expandable gmail notification works on that release...thanks for ur effort again.
* Added TalkBack (Accessibility app).
* Added JB Gmail with JB notification expansion.
* Added libpatts_engine_jni_api.so to fix Google Maps not announcing street names.
* Adjusted install and update scripts to remove source-built QuickSearchBox.apk (Search) and replace with Velvet.apk (renamed as QuickSearchBox.apk). This prevents the user from ending up with two Search apps.
* Currently no proper way to fix Gallery not syncing to Picasa without ending up with a second gallery app.
* Re-Upload: Removed YouTube since it was updated in the Play Store, and fixed backup script to work with Gmail.
For tomorrow fix gmail and velvet (for this change only the name).....
Samsung Galaxy S - Tsunami X AOKP JB - VorteX CM10 - XanaX slim
Samsung Galaxy S3 Tsunami X AOKP JB - UltimaRom - Vortex Cm10.1
Samsung Galaxy P3110 - Tsunami X JB
It’s been a while since Android 4.4KitKat wasreleased, and we’re slowly … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?