GNote - Note taking application (8/11/2012)
I created this application out of my need as I used S Memo for taking notes, meeting minutes and using the widgets as the sticky notes. I found memo to be the closest one but widgets was broken and I decided to create a new application based on SPen SDK 2.1
Features of GNote
1. Multiple widgets which remains even after reboot. Widgets are updated as soon as the corresponding note is edited.
2. Multiple pages with easy navigation
3. Update existing widgets note
4. Simple toolbar which can be hidden.
5. Notes Gallery for managing notes. (image of the first page of the note is shown in notes gallery)
6. Notes Gallery - Multiple notes can be deleted.
7. Images from gallery and camera can be added to the note.
8. Settings - option to disable back key
9. Settings - option to disable finger touch.
10.It remembers last used pen and eraser settings and uses the same when the app is launched next time.
11. Very smooth and does not lag.
12. Clicking on the title bar of widget opens a new note
13. Clicking on the body of the widget opens the note corresponding to the widget.
Compatible with ICS and JB.
1. Add Images from camera and gallery
2. Layout changes to improve user experience
3. Added Settings and about screens
1. Background colors can be added to the notes. The same will be applicable to the widgets
2. Settings - Left Hand (Please report if not working fine)
3. Settings - Option to enable/disable pinch zoom
4. Notes Gallery now shows the count of pages in each note.
5. Note is saved without any confirmation. Further, you can save the note on demand using the save button. Note is saved when you navigate to some other activity or on exit of the application.
6. Some Icons changed (still a WIP).
7. Saves the notes faster. reduced the saving time by 50%.
an many insignificant fixes.
1. Note can be shared now
2. Note can be exported as a png image
3. Text can be added to the note
4. Tool tips are added to the toolbar buttons
5. Selected tool is highlighted in white(applicable to pen, eraser and text)
6. reverted the icons to holo light theme
7. Minor Bug fixes
If you find any bug please report it here. Do not forget to mention the Rom on which you are. Do not report bug if used other than galaxy note
You can donate to me by using about dialog from the application or from here
. Donations are not necessary and will not have any effect on the development of the application.
Special Thanks to
g_aquarian for donation
Thanks to Devmil for his color chooser.
Please press thanks if you like my application. At least I deserve that