Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

HOX $99 w/ contract

OP surflamj

26th July 2012, 09:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 19
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
At&t just dropped the price to $99 today. That combined with source might bring some people back.
26th July 2012, 10:02 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 30
 
101 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Where are you seeing this deal? AT&T and amazon are both showing it more than $99.
26th July 2012, 10:02 PM   |  #3  
rickmarz's Avatar
Senior Member
Juana Diaz
Thanks Meter: 24
 
162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surflamj

At&t just dropped the price to $99 today. That combined with source might bring some people back.

Do you know when the offer expires? I have an upgrade in August.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
26th July 2012, 10:23 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 19
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
I work for At&t as a sales rep and just got the email. This is the new price point, no special or deal.
The Following User Says Thank You to surflamj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th July 2012, 11:10 PM   |  #5  
plmiller0905's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Janesville,Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 242
 
5,054 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
When does this sale go into affect because I currently have the Atrix HD and was gonna pay the extra $100 tomorrow and grab a One X.

I just called my local ATT store and was told the price is still $199.99 for the One X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
26th July 2012, 11:15 PM   |  #6  
rickmarz's Avatar
Senior Member
Juana Diaz
Thanks Meter: 24
 
162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surflamj

I work for At&t as a sales rep and just got the email. This is the new price point, no special or deal.

Thanks for the info. I'll grab one for my wife next month as anniversary gift.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
26th July 2012, 11:20 PM   |  #7  
atticusmas's Avatar
Senior Member
Behind you
Thanks Meter: 57
 
462 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
It takes a while for the reps to learn new prices but it is true the hox is 100 noq

Sent from my One X using xda premium
26th July 2012, 11:28 PM   |  #8  
plmiller0905's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Janesville,Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 242
 
5,054 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusmas

It takes a while for the reps to learn new prices but it is true the hox is 100 noq

Sent from my One X using xda premium

Well I'm gonna go to the one by my job, tomorrow and exchange my ATRIX HD for one.

It is ATT store in my town but they're not ones that said it still $199

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
26th July 2012, 11:31 PM   |  #9  
Shaddy-Z.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 104
 
625 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Resale value going to ****.. I hate how on craigslist S3 owners want 150+HOX for their phone. This is going to make it worse.. its because HTC sales have been going down hill on the last quarter. They couldn't even meet their purchasing price for BEATS. Tsk tsk they should have shipped the phones with unlocked BL and source code ready. Maybe some devs will hop on though!
26th July 2012, 11:37 PM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 236
 
1,293 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddy-Z.

Resale value going to ****.. I hate how on craigslist S3 owners want 150+HOX for their phone. This is going to make it worse.. its because HTC sales have been going down hill on the last quarter. They couldn't even meet their purchasing price for BEATS. Tsk tsk they should have shipped the phones with unlocked BL and source code ready. Maybe some devs will hop on though!

Lol..so you guys buy phones on resale value?. Bam bam , just buy i phone then, it has phone s resale , great price aswell.

No other phone has resale value, and i am pretty sure devs won't be popping out here anymore, this device holds no real value to them

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes