Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,273 Members 44,420 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][S4][WIP] CM10.2 on HTC One S [official nightlies]

Tip us?

Kalashnikitty
Old
(Last edited by Kalashnikitty; 19th August 2013 at 10:04 PM.) Reason: Updated to 10.2
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 479
Post [ROM][S4][WIP] CM10.2 on HTC One S [official nightlies]

This is the official development thread for CyanogenMod 10 on the HTC One S [S4]

Recommended
unlocked phone: Facepalm s-off or Moonshine s-off
custom recovery: TWRP or Phil's CWM
updated firmware: you need to update your firmware to use the 3.4x kernel click me

Instructions
download or build from source
download gapps
wipe unless you're upgrading from an earlier CM10 ROM
flash rom in recovery
flash gapps in recovery
unless you have s-off, fastboot flash boot boot.img

Source Code
github

Changelog
click me

Downloads
latest nightlies
gapps paket

Contact
IRC #cyanogenmod-ville on irc.freenode.net
Website
Report a Bug (only report bugs for stable builds not nightlies!)
Credits&Thanks
Cyanogenmod Team
Intervigil
xkonni
The Following 314 Users Say Thank You to Kalashnikitty For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fipsib
Old
Thanks Meter 688
//reserved for my 1st logcat
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to fipsib For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

original_ganjaman
Old
Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 4,958
MOD Notice

Please refrain from just posting "Thanks" it just clutters up the thread before it has began. It makes it easy for us all to keep a eye on the progress, when the thread is clean. We have a thanks button, use it!
Age, catamite - fac mihi hunc diem felicissimum
The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to original_ganjaman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

malimal
Old
Thanks Meter 2
not sure if a real issue but GPSLocationProvider seems to do a lot of partial wake logs. I attached the url to the logcat. again thank you for the work.

http://gw.gd/zWqS
----
Phone: SGS 3 Red
Tablet: Note 10.1
The Following User Says Thank You to malimal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nickmv
Old
Thanks Meter 214
xkonni, this isn't a logcat-able bug:

The echo issue from CM9 is present again. Basically, when you talk to someone on the phone, they can hear an echo of themselves (note I said themselves, not YOU). You sound fine to them, and they sound fine to you, but each time that person speaks, they hear themselves echoing many times on their end.

Someone said that it wasn't present on 7/22 but WAS on 7/25. I cannot confirm or deny this. However, I was running 7/25 when I encountered it.

I believe you're familiar with this one, as I spoke to you last time when I first discovered it for CM9.

Keep up the great work.

xkonni
Old
(Last edited by xkonni; 28th July 2012 at 11:28 AM.)
Thanks Meter 719

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmv View Post
xkonni, this isn't a logcat-able bug:

The echo issue from CM9 is present again. Basically, when you talk to someone on the phone, they can hear an echo of themselves (note I said themselves, not YOU). You sound fine to them, and they sound fine to you, but each time that person speaks, they hear themselves echoing many times on their end.

Someone said that it wasn't present on 7/22 but WAS on 7/25. I cannot confirm or deny this. However, I was running 7/25 when I encountered it.

I believe you're familiar with this one, as I spoke to you last time when I first discovered it for CM9.

Keep up the great work.
Yes i noticed that know how to fix it, but there is some other issue currently and i can not build roms that i would want to release.
Hope to figure this out soon.

Update: Released a hotfix update.zip to deal with that echo issue.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xkonni For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BiteBlaze
Old
(Last edited by BiteBlaze; 27th July 2012 at 09:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 967

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonni View Post
Yes i noticed that know how to fix it, but there is some other issue currently and i can not build roms that i would want to release.
Hope to figure this out soon.
EDIT: Nevermind

Add me on Google Plus and Follow me on Twitter for ROM releases, beta versions, news, and other fun stuff!

If you like my work or I have helped you, hit THANKS and DONATE

COLDBLOODED ROMS IS DOWN UNTIL I CAN BUY A NEW COMPUTER
The Following User Says Thank You to BiteBlaze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

klutch
Old
(Last edited by klutch; 28th July 2012 at 09:47 AM.)
Thanks Meter 45
well since i tried doing the logcat dont know if i did it right tho but my phone is still getting hot and the temperature of the battery got again 112F and eveytime i do something click here n there batter starts draining hope get a fix do the best u can oh another thing some of the widgets stays and others dont when i reboot the phone http://paste.giev.de/view/c9be5a8d
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-07-24-17-11-44.jpg
Views:	19648
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	1226819   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-07-24-17-12-03.jpg
Views:	19577
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	1226820  

xkonni
Old
(Last edited by xkonni; 28th July 2012 at 12:03 PM.)
Thanks Meter 719

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by klutch View Post
well since i tried doing the logcat dont know if i did it right tho but my phone is still getting hot and the temperature of the battery got again 112F and eveytime i do something click here n there batter starts draining hope get a fix do the best u can oh another thing some of the widgets stays and others dont when i reboot the phone http://paste.giev.de/view/c9be5a8d
Reboot after using the camera... Also those screenshots are NOT from this version of the rom, or your date is set wrong. Please always use the latest version.

Updated logcat command to include less useless information...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xkonni For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

torxx
Old
Thanks Meter 21,647

DONATE TO ME
Please rate this thread 5 stars to show that you appreciate the work of konni and intervigil and make sure to send them a donation!

Just wanted to say that..

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to torxx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cm10, cyanogenmod, intervigil, jellybean, xkonni