[ROM Release] Huawei ICS Based on B927 (By Moihack - V2 version)[DSP Manager Enabled]
Hello there guys!
Today I'm presenting you with a modified B927 ICS ROM.
Let's see what changed:
1) Zeam Launcher replaced with Trebuchet Launcher(Official CM9 Launcher).
2) Added DSP Manager from CM9 and Google Music (huawei music player had issues on my phone)
3) Slightly modified media_profiles.xml for better video quality
4) Re-enabled fast-boot option & restart prompt at power menu
5) Changed minimum CPU frequency from 368 MHz to 245 MHz in order to save some battery.
1) Flash V1 by following instructions below in this post
2) Download Update_To_V2.zip and flash it via recovery
3) Enjoy The Changes!!!
Download Link V2 Update Zip:
1) Deleted lots of apps and stuff. Final rom size is 141 MB. You can flash this without repartitioning the system
2) System Language is English and doesn't change anymore automatically to mobile network's language (seriously this drives me nuts :P). You can change system language from the settings menu as usual.
3) Default CPU Governor changed to userspace. System seems more responsive this way. You can always change it with an app like no frills cpu control.
4) Added Volume Rocker Wake & Search Button turns the screen on/off.
5) Added Init.d support
6) Unlocked FPS and Network Tweaks. Both are in the script called tweaks in Init.d folder.
7) Updated hosts file. No more ads in free apps.
8) Changed Default Launcher to Zeam Launcher. I know most people would want an ICS one like APEX or NOVA launcher but I didn't have much time to play around and see who is better. If Zeam doesn't suit your needs then install any launcher you want from Play Store.
9) Removed Fast-Boot Option and Restart option from power menu(will re-add them in the future)
Do the following:
1) Copy the rom .zip file to your sd
2) Go into recovery
3) Wipe data/factory reset
4) Advanced->Wipe Dalvik Cache
5) Install .zip from sd card
Extra Notes: & Issues
Screenshots available in attachments.
Screen has visual artifacts in quadrant benchmark. This is due to fps unlock script. Other than that everything seems to work fine.
(see up for newer version)
for porting newest ics baseband to gb baseband
because this release is based on his U8800proB927CWMStockV2SemiLite2.3Partition.zip available here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1793014
for his CM9 DSP Manager port available here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1636056
for his trebuchet launcher mirror available here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1592082