5,600,483 Members 32,914 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stuck in bootloader after charging overnight?

Tip us?
 
zalaj
Old
(Last edited by zalaj; 28th July 2012 at 05:20 AM.) Reason: missing link
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dayton
Unhappy Stuck in bootloader after charging overnight?

guys,

I'm looking for a little help I have been using my view since february... flashed it to HC the day I got it, but after charging it last night I woke up to the bootloader screen and I cannot get it to boot normally.

here is the screen I am stuck on



http://www.flickr.com/photos/22248085@N02/7660055638/

If someone could be so kind as to tell me how to get back to a normal boot.
I would be most appreciative...

Thanks,
-C-
 
kevinrocksman
Old
#2  
kevinrocksman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3704
Posts: 3,149
Join Date: Oct 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalaj View Post
guys,

I'm looking for a little help I have been using my view since february... flashed it to HC the day I got it, but after charging it last night I woke up to the bootloader screen and I cannot get it to boot normally.

here is the screen I am stuck on



http://www.flickr.com/photos/22248085@N02/7660055638/

If someone could be so kind as to tell me how to get back to a normal boot.
I would be most appreciative...

Thanks,
-C-

not supposed to post here bud but i'll try to help u out


um... wtf. It says fastboot 9v a/c, I thought it was supposed to be 12 hm.

can u go to recovery?

do this, unplug it (the power), press and hold the power button til it shuts completely off, im not sure if the orange light is supposed to be off or on, wait about 15 seconds then press and hold the power button and see if it starts up



 
Whoareyou
Old
#3  
Whoareyou's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 276
Posts: 1,581
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Olathe, KS
9 Volt A/C????? EXPRESS XA???? Your tablet looks fu**ed up!
Device: HTC One (M7, Silver)
ROM: ViperROM


If you don't like me or my projects, READ THIS!



^^^^^^^^^^^^CLICK THE DOCTOR FOR EPICNESS^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Trust Me, I'm the Doctor" -The Doctor
 
kevinrocksman
Old
#4  
kevinrocksman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3704
Posts: 3,149
Join Date: Oct 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoareyou View Post
9 Volt A/C????? EXPRESS XA???? Your tablet looks fu**ed up!
lol don't scare the guy to much, i actually found out it "is" 9v a/c, granted he never got back to me on the restarting thing i told him to do



The Following User Says Thank You to kevinrocksman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
zalaj
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dayton
Sorry guys been crazy... I tried rebooting... It just rebooted back into bootloader.

the Only options I can select are:

Bootloader
reboot
reboot bootloader
power down

Bootloader gives me:
fastboot
recovery
factory reset
clear storage
simlock
image crc

selecting recovery takes me back to bootloader screen..

Where to go from here?
 
kevinrocksman
Old
#6  
kevinrocksman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3704
Posts: 3,149
Join Date: Oct 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalaj View Post
Sorry guys been crazy... I tried rebooting... It just rebooted back into bootloader.

the Only options I can select are:

Bootloader
reboot
reboot bootloader
power down

Bootloader gives me:
fastboot
recovery
factory reset
clear storage
simlock
image crc

selecting recovery takes me back to bootloader screen..

Where to go from here?
very very interesting, did you try what I said?



 
zalaj
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dayton
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinrocksman View Post
lol don't scare the guy to much, i actually found out it "is" 9v a/c, granted he never got back to me on the restarting thing i told him to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinrocksman View Post
very very interesting, did you try what I said?
That I did... goes back into bootloader every time.. WTF?
 
kevinrocksman
Old
#8  
kevinrocksman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3704
Posts: 3,149
Join Date: Oct 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalaj View Post
That I did... goes back into bootloader every time.. WTF?
the only other thing I can tell you to do.... is take the tablet apart, unplug the battery, wait about 30 seconds then plug it back in and see if it starts



 
zalaj
Old
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dayton
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinrocksman View Post
the only other thing I can tell you to do.... is take the tablet apart, unplug the battery, wait about 30 seconds then plug it back in and see if it starts
I about to send it to you and hopefully you can work some magic on this paperweight...

PM me your address...


-C-

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...