Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,702 Members 54,147 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Puddle Paid -- Warning

Tip us?

vbrtrmn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Puddle Paid -- Warning

Paid for the Puddle game, don't bother, it constantly crashes after about 10-30 minutes of game play. No way to get a refund via the console. Tried contacting the developer on FB, no response. Sent them an email.
The Following User Says Thank You to vbrtrmn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vbrtrmn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Also just discovered that at $4.99 it is 2.5x the price as on the Play store.

JLCollier2005
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Normally I wouldn't say this, but complain about it to the dev. Complain about it not working and complain about the cost. The game should NOT cost any more than the Play store unless it has more content or better graphics, which I bet it doesn't.

Sorry about your bad experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to JLCollier2005 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

honki24
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Yeah, the demo crashes on me before I can complete a level after the latest update. I thought it was pretty lame that a game optimized for OUYA would crash consistently.

TadeoNYC
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by honki24 View Post
Yeah, the demo crashes on me before I can complete a level after the latest update. I thought it was pretty lame that a game optimized for OUYA would crash consistently.
Optimized for OUYA can be load of crap. Many apps have barely even adapted there ui. Pinball arcade was using the same exact apk as Play Store initially.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2