1. Go to Settings -> About Phone
2. If you can't find anything about CM10, AOKP or CM9
you probably have no use for this theme.
It is designed for CM10 but it works on CM9 too. (Not everything though)
3. Install theme
4. Go to Settings -> Themes
5. Apply theme: WP7 RED
6. Restart your device if not everything is showing.
Installation instructions [Bootanimation]:
1. Download the bootanimation in your screensize
2. change filename to bootanimation.zip
3. Move file to sdcard
4. Open your root file explorer and mount it as R/W
5. Move the file to /system/media/ and replace your current
6. Reboot and you will see your new bootanimation!
(If you have adb on your computer)
3. Put bootanimation.zip in your adb directory
4. Locate the correct directory with CMD cd [your adb path]
5. adb remount
6. adb push bootanimation.zip system/media/
7. Reboot and you will see your new bootanimation!
The blue color I'm using is: #e61302 so
it would be a good idea to change the clock color to #ffe61302
If you have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus
and/or are using the softkeys the order would be:
| Back | Home | Search |
to get it to look like WP7
Themed Appicons (Red version 1.1):
Browser, calculater, calendar, camera, people,
phone, clock, email, gallery, mms,
settings, playstore, google search, google search voice,
A couple of days ago, we talked about how the Android 4.4.2 upgrade for the HTC … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?