ODIN download mode
- Turn your device off and unplug it
- Wait 30 seconds (screen off doesn't mean the device has finished turning off)
- Press-and-hold the power button and very shortly after (0.5 seconds, but not simultaneously) press-and-hold the left volume button
- Release the buttons as soon as you see something on screen. You should be looking at a USB icon and a digging Android.
- Make sure the digging Android is flashing. If the USB icon is flashing, press the left volume button to switch to the Android.
- Press the right volume button to select and enter download mode
Flashing this firmware will also unlock the bootloader.
- Download and extract the attached Odin zip file
- Download and extract the ROM (you should end up with three .tar.md5 files)
- Go into bootloader mode, as described above
- Start Odin
- Look at the attached Odin screenshot, make sure of the following:
--- Re-Partition: NOT checked
--- Auto Reboot: checked
--- F. Reset Time: checked
--- Flash Lock: NOT checked
--- Phone EFS clear: NOT checked
--- Phone Bootloader Update: NOT checked
- Press the big BOOTLOADER button on the right and select the "BOOTLOADER_P7100BUKC8.tar.md5" file
- Press the big PDA button on the right and select the "PDA_SIGNED_HRI83_BUKDF.tar.md5" file
- Press the big PHONE button on the right and select the "MODEM_HRI83_BUKDF_REV_03.tar.md5" file
- Connect your device with the USB cable
- Wait a few seconds, Odin should say it is now connected
- Hit the Start button, and wait until the device boots
- Press the Thanks button below this post and/or donate
"adb reboot recovery", "adb reboot download" and "adb reboot bootloader" now appear to be working, they weren't on the KD9 ROM my device came with.
Here is the link: http://www.multiupload.com/LWN6RHF8WJ
NOTICE: FLASHING ALSO WIPES YOUR SD-CARD !