I was thinking that we need a separate topic on this ROM so that we don't go too much offtopic in the CM9 topic.
All credits go off course to pershoot (be sure to thank him)
This is Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) + CM10 for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v
!! DOWNLOAD / NIGHTLIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE !!
Or try pershoot's crib:
/!\ Before doing anything make sure your bootloader is unlocked and you have a rooted device!
1. Backup your apps+data using Titanium Backup.
2. Go to http://droidbasement.com/galaxy/roms/cm10/p3/
3. Download 'recovery.tar.md5' to your PC. It's Clockworkmod 184.108.40.206 (latest version). If it's not available on the above location, it's also attached to this post.
4. Download 'cm-10-*-EXPERIMENTAL-p3.zip' and put it in internal storage.
5. Download the latest 'gapps-jb-*-signed.zip' from http://goo.im/gapps and put it in internal storage. http://www.gapps-jb-20121017-konstakang.zip has been confirmed to work fine.
6. a. Flash recovery.tar.md5 on your device using ODIN3 (go into downloading mode, wait for USB connected on screen, then select the file using PDA and click Start)
6. b. You can also use fastboot (for some reason I prefer this method). Just extract the recovery.img from 'recovery.tar.md5' and then flash it using fastboot ("fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" (permanent on device) and/or "fastboot boot recovery.img" (just boot it from pc))
7. Once in recovery: clean cache & clean dalvik cache. (I did a full wipe to be sure I don't report bugs to pershoot which are linked to data problems).
8. Flash 'cm-10-*-EXPERIMENTAL-p3.zip'.
9. Flash 'gapps-jb-*-signed.zip'.
11. Enjoy your ROM
12. Put back all your apps (using batch Titanium Backup) but don't restore system apps!
If you need to flash the P4 modem:
1. Get ODIN 1.85
2. Get the Samsung drivers "SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1_3_230 0_0" (google it)
3. Install the driver for Tab
4. Download the modem image from pershoot's p3 repository
5. Boot into bootloader (press power and hold volume-up and volume-down at the same time, then select Downloading).
6. Start ODIN (you should see the first block become yellow on the screen => means your device is connected)
7. Select PDA and browse to the modem file
8. Flash it
9. You're done. Make sure you got the correct RIL by flashing the latest image.
Video made by SjPedro22
back camera (8MP)
install/move apps on sd card
mobile data 3g/2g
sound (notifications, calls, ringtones, alarm, music)
report them! :-p
If you find any other bugs, please report them in this thread!
The post says this rom is for galaxy tab 10.1v, can i install the same rom for galaxy tab 10.1 3g version P7500? If i can im dam sure that im gonna donate for this work its just amazing. Wish i could learn all these things too. Whoever replies to this...thanks a milliom