Post Reply

[ICONS] MNMLcony Icons (Over 100 icons!)

OP acavella

6th August 2012, 07:12 PM   |  #11  
acavella's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wiesbaden
Thanks Meter: 145
 
180 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazmir1991

Any chance you could maybe compile these amazing icons into an apk? this way i can install them using sense 4 with viper tweaks would be greatly appreciated!

At this time I have no plans to compile these into an APK. At this time my focus is solely on developing the icons themselves. Maybe, when I am complete with the icons I will focus on compiling an APK in the future.
6th August 2012, 11:53 PM   |  #12  
kristamo's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Loving the updates so far, everything looks really great.

So my other requests are: Google Talk, Reddit, Livejournal (or just a generic notepad and pencil), Flipboard, QuickPic, UCCW, Voicemail, Video Player, Display, Downloads, Yelp, Google Sky Map, Bejeweled. I think I've seen most of these in Project Glass so there's probably nothing too out there.

Also I was thinking some generic icons that could go with obscure or multiple apps, like: weather, book, folders, notepad, battery, pencil, playing cards.

Ok that's what I have, thanks again!
8th August 2012, 03:20 PM   |  #13  
acavella's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wiesbaden
Thanks Meter: 145
 
180 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristamo

Loving the updates so far, everything looks really great.

So my other requests are: Google Talk, Reddit, Livejournal (or just a generic notepad and pencil), Flipboard, QuickPic, UCCW, Voicemail, Video Player, Display, Downloads, Yelp, Google Sky Map, Bejeweled. I think I've seen most of these in Project Glass so there's probably nothing too out there.

Also I was thinking some generic icons that could go with obscure or multiple apps, like: weather, book, folders, notepad, battery, pencil, playing cards.

Ok that's what I have, thanks again!

Hello again kristamo. I have just released a new version of the icons with all of your suggestions included, except the generic icons. I'll get all of those in the next release. BTW, I had to redraw that damn "Bejeweled" icon by hand, total pain in the ass. No more Bejeweled icons!
The Following User Says Thank You to acavella For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2012, 04:09 PM   |  #14  
kristamo's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by acavella

Hello again kristamo. I have just released a new version of the icons with all of your suggestions included, except the generic icons. I'll get all of those in the next release. BTW, I had to redraw that damn "Bejeweled" icon by hand, total pain in the ass. No more Bejeweled icons!


Haha!! I'm so sorry about that. Next time that happens, you should just skip it, I'm sure I'll manage.

And thanks for the updates, they look wonderful!
9th August 2012, 02:01 PM   |  #15  
ar4l's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
I was already a fan of your project glass,now I'm just loving this one. My requests would be Equalizer, Google Finance, Facebook Messenger, Starbucks, WordPress, Wunderlist.

Cheers

Sent from my Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
9th August 2012, 05:25 PM   |  #16  
acavella's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wiesbaden
Thanks Meter: 145
 
180 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ar4l

I was already a fan of your project glass,now I'm just loving this one. My requests would be Equalizer, Google Finance, Facebook Messenger, Starbucks, WordPress, Wunderlist.

Cheers

Sent from my Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for your support. Project Glass was my first release and as such I think I made some mistakes that compromised quality. I've learned a lot of lessons and applied them to this new project and I think it definitely is reflected in the quality of this new icon project.

I've added your requests to the project list. Expect to see them in the next release, planned for Saturday. Thanks again for your support.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
10th August 2012, 08:14 PM   |  #17  
ar4l's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Awesome, thank you. The overall quality of this set is great.

As a designer I prefer the minimalist esthetic instead of the baroque or kitsch that so many people like and your icon set fits perfectly with that. These are two screen shots of a home panel and by the way could we add Foursquare, Google Reader, LinkedIn
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1344625943896.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	1253597Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1344626021097.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	1253600

Sent from my Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
10th August 2012, 10:13 PM   |  #18  
acavella's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wiesbaden
Thanks Meter: 145
 
180 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ar4l

Awesome, thank you. The overall quality of this set is great.

As a designer I prefer the minimalist esthetic instead of the baroque or kitsch that so many people like and your icon set fits perfectly with that. These are two screen shots of a home panel and by the way could we add Foursquare, Google Reader, LinkedIn
Attachment 1253597Attachment 1253600

Sent from my Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Icons are looking great on your home screen. Thanks for the support. I've added your requests to the project list, the should be included in the next release scheduled for Saturday.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
12th August 2012, 07:50 AM   |  #19  
acavella's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wiesbaden
Thanks Meter: 145
 
180 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ar4l

I was already a fan of your project glass,now I'm just loving this one. My requests would be Equalizer, Google Finance, Facebook Messenger, Starbucks, WordPress, Wunderlist.

Cheers

Sent from my Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar4l

Awesome, thank you. The overall quality of this set is great.

As a designer I prefer the minimalist esthetic instead of the baroque or kitsch that so many people like and your icon set fits perfectly with that. These are two screen shots of a home panel and by the way could we add Foursquare, Google Reader, LinkedIn
Attachment 1253597Attachment 1253600

Sent from my Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Again, thanks for the support! All of your suggestions have been released in the latest version of the icon project.
The Following User Says Thank You to acavella For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th August 2012, 06:32 PM   |  #20  
Member
Flag Doncaster
Thanks Meter: 4
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Thanks for the great pack. I'd like to request a few I'm missing on my home screens if possible:
  • Torch/Flashlight
  • A TV Icon (specifically for the app Tappir, but a generic TV one will do)
  • Endomondo (could use the sport one already included if it's too much bother for you, but I'm already using that for MyFitnessPal too)
  • Draw Something
  • MSN Messenger
  • Soccer Live Scores

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, icons, mnml, sfdroid
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Sensation Themes and Apps by ThreadRank