[ROM][OFFICIAL][CyanogenMod 10][TeamChopsticks][Alpha 3 - 8/17]
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
This version is a very early alpha
, so some issues still exist. Please make sure you have a backup that you can restore if you run into problems.
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at any of us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
* Collectively, and at the same time.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo
. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review
. You can also view the Changelog
for a full list of changes & features.
Join us in #teamchopsticks on Freenode IRC network.
Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
- If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
- If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
- Please use Pastebin when possible.
Please see our blog at http://www.teamchopsticks.org
for installation, download links and release notes.
Installation and Download: http://www.teamchopsticks.org/p/cm10-install-guide.html
Release Notes: http://www.teamchopsticks.org/p/cm10-release-notes.html
The CyanogenMod team and TeamChopsticks would like to thank everyone
involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
CyanogenMod Device Maintainer
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II Hercules
Chat with us at #teamchopsticks on irc.freenode.net
Download official CM9/CM10 stable builds at: http://www.get.cm/?device=hercules&type=stable
Download official CM10/CM10.1 nightly build at: http://www.get.cm/?device=hercules&type=nightly
List of known issues/bugs: http://www.teamchopsticks.org