OP evil1art

30th July 2012, 06:14 PM   |  #21  
Flag Caguas
Thanks Meter: 44

454 posts
More
Good to have you here, awesome work n gs2!!!,

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidNoober For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th July 2012, 06:22 PM   |  #22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia, Pa
Thanks Meter: 11,918

4,352 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemagistro

Does your dialer also have native call recording?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

No I have to look into that mod because alot of people have been having problems with it and I only wanted to use mods that have been proven and reliable

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evil1art For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th July 2012, 06:23 PM   |  #23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia, Pa

4,352 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidNoober

Good to have you here, awesome work n gs2!!!,

Thanx man

30th July 2012, 08:40 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 352

800 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil1art

No I have to look into that mod because alot of people have been having problems with it and I only wanted to use mods that have been proven and reliable

hmmm.. is it as simple as flashing your rom and transferring the contacts/dialer.apk over from my rom im on now??? for the meantime
30th July 2012, 09:33 PM   |  #25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia, Pa

4,352 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemagistro

hmmm.. is it as simple as flashing your rom and transferring the contacts/dialer.apk over from my rom im on now??? for the meantime

Yes it should be. If they work out ok for you let me know and i will add it to my update. thanx

The Following User Says Thank You to evil1art For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st July 2012, 12:59 AM   |  #26  
Flag Gatineau
Thanks Meter: 6

106 posts
More
Quick question for the masses
Has anyone with Wind, Mobilicity or Videotron flashed this rom yet???

I am VERY tempted to try to flash this ROM as it looks amazing. Keep up the good work!!!

I am however with videotron and am not sure if this will work on my phone, the information is very divided, some say roms work, some say no...

If OP knows if there will be a kernel issue or something ( I am running t-mobiles CM9 Nightly) any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
31st July 2012, 01:33 AM   |  #27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia, Pa

4,352 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simondadiamond

Has anyone with Wind, Mobilicity or Videotron flashed this rom yet???

I am VERY tempted to try to flash this ROM as it looks amazing. Keep up the good work!!!

I am however with videotron and am not sure if this will work on my phone, the information is very divided, some say roms work, some say no...

If OP knows if there will be a kernel issue or something ( I am running t-mobiles CM9 Nightly) any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Im not sure its based on tmobile 4.0.4 and uses the Trinity GST kernel. If you want to give this rom a shot I would make sure you have a good back up before you give it a go. Or ask the kernel maker http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1777472
Report back and let me know how it works out if you flash it

The Following User Says Thank You to evil1art For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st July 2012, 01:41 AM   |  #28  
Flag Canton
Thanks Meter: 178

546 posts
Donate to Me
More
@evilart1, Hey, just wanted to tell you your Rom looks very original & it looks like you've done a great job of using your creative side & thinking outside of the box! I really appreciate the fact that you haven't incorporated EVERY mod & tweak available for our device, but rather what's been tried, tested, and true. So many times a new rom will have every mod available, alot that aren't even necessary, and then there are pages of bugs being reported or questions that go unanswered, lol. I appreciate simplicity & a focus on battery life without sacrificing performance, and that looks to be what your creating here. I'm excited to try your rom, but I'm going to wait for a stock theme or another choice besides red. (Just a personal preference, I'm not a red kinda guy) I can't wait to see your themes & watch your rom grow! Nice job
31st July 2012, 01:49 AM   |  #29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia, Pa

4,352 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androholic

@evilart1, Hey, just wanted to tell you your Rom looks very original & it looks like you've done a great job of using your creative side & thinking outside of the box! I really appreciate the fact that you haven't incorporated EVERY mod & tweak available for our device, but rather what's been tried, tested, and true. So many times a new rom will have every mod available, alot that aren't even necessary, and then there are pages of bugs being reported or questions that go unanswered, lol. I appreciate simplicity & a focus on battery life without sacrificing performance, and that looks to be what your creating here. I'm excited to try your rom, but I'm going to wait for a stock theme or another choice besides red. (Just a personal preference, I'm not a red kinda guy) I can't wait to see your themes & watch your rom grow! Nice job

Thanx bro Im going to try to get the stock themed rom uploaded tonite and maybe even an ics blue one if time permits

If you look at all the popular roms out there, all of them are simple and reliable. I depend on my phone to much for random reboots and mods that dont work 100% so my roms will only have proven and reliable mods

Last edited by evil1art; 31st July 2012 at 02:00 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to evil1art For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st July 2012, 01:52 AM   |  #30  
Flag Bronx
Thanks Meter: 132

1,798 posts
More
Ics blue, o yea!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in T-Mobile Galaxy S III Android Development by ThreadRank