FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

 View Poll Results: Nightlies. Yes or no?

Yes! I would love to have something new every day!
 
16 Vote(s)
33.33%
No! I prefer my ROMs to be stable.
 
32 Vote(s)
66.67%

[ROM] SensuAOSP 2.60b (Updated March 22nd, 2013)

13,921 posts
Thanks Meter: 23,074
 
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th July 2012, 10:13 AM |#11  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 23,074
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo67

Looks great MBQ,nice job.

Thanks man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oodork123

Oh my. I like where this is going. Please

that stoner at Circle K

You'll dig it.


Okay guys, I've been working for hours on this and hit a wall. I am super tired so I am headed to bed. If you guys would like, I could post the ROM and lead you guys in the direction of what to download to make it look how it looks. Otherwise, you'll have to wait. It'll be super simple if you guys want to set it up yourself.

What I will post won't be nearly as done as I want it to be. your call
 
 
30th July 2012, 10:27 AM |#12  
Soap's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,013
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBQsniper

Okay guys, I've been working for hours on this and hit a wall. I am super tired so I am headed to bed. If you guys would like, I could post the ROM and lead you guys in the direction of what to download to make it look how it looks. Otherwise, you'll have to wait. It'll be super simple if you guys want to set it up yourself.

What I will post won't be nearly as done as I want it to be. your call

I'm sure we can all wait. Take your time and rest up, You can't rush perfection .. I'm off to bed also. Good night XDA.

This is my signature.
The Following User Says Thank You to Soap For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th July 2012, 10:29 AM |#13  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 23,074
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by death-by-soap

I'm sure we can all wait. Take your time and rest up, You can't rush perfection .. I'm off to bed also. Good night XDA.

This is my signature.

Oh, do you guys like the tag? LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to MBQ_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th July 2012, 11:20 AM |#14  
ShagNasty2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 825
 
Donate to Me
More
I'm in. I'll see if I can get mms on boost.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
30th July 2012, 11:32 AM |#15  
mkc90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Cool ..hey but do we really have to use the go launcher?

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
30th July 2012, 11:37 AM |#16  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 23,074
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90

Cool ..hey but do we really have to use the go launcher?

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

no.
30th July 2012, 11:43 AM |#17  
ZzHacks's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 159
 
More
dang im loving this team banner ^_^
The Following User Says Thank You to ZzHacks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th July 2012, 12:05 PM |#18  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 23,074
 
Donate to Me
More


30th July 2012, 12:20 PM |#19  
lreyes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 502
 
More
Dude this is tight I like it.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app
30th July 2012, 01:23 PM |#20  
SLB9884's Avatar
Senior Member
Miami
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Ahhhh me gusta!!!

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
30th July 2012, 03:12 PM |#21  
blaz1nr's Avatar
Senior Member
The Dark Side
Thanks Meter: 1,230
 
Donate to Me
More
Woo woo give me the cm7, hurry up fool. Hahahahaha . No really though, slow down man your head is gonna blow up. Glad you put this one out. Can't wait to give it a spin.:thumbup:

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blaz1nr For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, extraness, looks of sense 4.0 base and speed of aosp, sensuaosp, speedy rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes