1. Do a full wipe (recommended but not always necessary)
2. Go to recovery and flash the ROM
3. Reboot (this might take some time due to app optimization)
4. Wait few minutes and reboot again
4. Enjoy MIUI and ICS
- iXanza (for the hint to google sync error solution )
- ultimateboss [for awesome banners]
Special Thanks To beta tester team
A Simple thanks is enough for downloading My rom
Please Rate my Thread FIVE star
##No ETA Please "Now some words from my heart " i love those people who loves me and those who hate me i SALUTE them with my Middle Fingre Mind It ^_^ ")
Originally Posted by avantgarde280
It is worth to wait next release just for JB Control Panel Setting? I dont think so. For anybody who can't wait to have fully funtional JB Control Panel can download this zip file and install via recovery.
- Fix call answering interface flashing issues
- Fix setting a selected number for automatic call recording, if an unknown call is received may result in FC error
- Fix automatic redial of numbers including extension prefix. Extension prefix will be lost when attempting to redial
- New, contacts list page now supports long press menu operations (View, Edit, Delete, Send to Desktop)
- Fix Google Contacts cannot be found in search
- Fix number attribution information flashing issues
- New, you can now save a single picture when you are reading news from mobile
- Optimise the SMS list page opening speed
- Fix, MMS loading status icon position is incorrect
[Lock screen, status bar and notification bar]
- New, Front camera models support for Face Unlock security
- Fix in some cases, Face Unlock setting does not take effect
- Fix the security screen, entering password when the page is offset upwards
- Optimisation of desktop layout switching
- Fix in some cases, using multi-touch gestures may lead to FC errors
- Fix when dragging in editing mode misalignment issues
- Add new variety photo frame widget, will replace the old photo frame style
- Add new "button" element to perform cancel operations
- Optimise 720P devices photo frame widget display
- Fix, viewing album list page, the load order is displayed incorrectly
- Fix album thumbnail downloads when incomplete will lead to being unable to delete items
- Fix cloud album downloads, some pictures failed to download
- Fix issue in the accounts list page, turning on/off sync switch will result in non-stop synchronisation
- Fix, when Xiaomi account is deleted from accounts will still display causing problems
- Fix, when decompressing file(s), the prompt is not displayed
- Fix, cannot select file(s) from the category page
- Fix flickering display problems
- Optimisation of the search button within the address bar
- Optimise desktop widget style
- Fix when sharing a note containing more than 20 pictures will lead to FC errors
- Fix in some cases, image cannot be displayed in note(s)
- Optimise "Snooze" alarm in the notification bar, clicking to cancel the alarm and improve pop-up alert
- New online video streaming capabilities
- Optimisation of video decoder, now supports MJPEG (Motion JPEG) format
U know what .. the best rom I didn't change it for a week is 2.8.10 multi+ ..
With HP 2.1.5 without playing on CPU sets..
Stable, smooth, fast, no lags, no hangs & no such FC.. I really liked the fast torch from lock screen by holding Home button .. really really loved it .. thanks ics xd ..
Just wondering if u can provide us with miui weather apk .. googled for it but didn't find ver working in middle east ..
Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2
Originally Posted by CRY1S1S
Great battery life..cMIUI ICS
Originally Posted by premk71
I am quite happy with the jb version of miui and hope to see further development on it.I followed exactly the guideline to install and have no problems. Didn't like the ics camera though so I took "gallery2.apk" from cm 10 and put it in system/app.freeze the ics camera and miui gallery and everything is just nice.
I guess those who see camera problems..need to wait when phone boots up...if you see FC...close the app and try again.almost all Rom I tried....the first 1 or twice opening of camera is buggy...after that is ok.
Thread already rated 5 stars. This is my fav thread.keep up the super work, ICS XD. You rock.
Would you like to know one of the things that really annoys me on a daily basis? Tough, … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?