Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[VIDEO Overviews and How To's] Samsung Galaxy SIII (SGH - T999)

OP AllAboutAndroids

30th July 2012, 07:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vaughan, Canada
Thanks Meter: 698

722 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey XDA Folks, we have a YouTube channel where we normally film ROM overviews of the devices we own. This Thread will have all of our videos regarding the Samsung Galaxy SIII, SGH - T999.

Please do take a look at our current videos and more will be coming in the near future

Unboxing and Overview:

Custom ROM Overviews:

CyanogenMod 10:

Alpha Build 4:

AOKP Jelly Bean

Nightly Sep 1st

Wicked ROM:

Version 2:

If this helped in any way, please feel free to press the THANKS button and if you do happen to have a few clicks to spare, please go to our channel to LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE as we'd really appreciate it, Thanks in advance
Last edited by AllAboutAndroids; 4th September 2012 at 06:10 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to AllAboutAndroids For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th July 2012, 08:08 PM   |  #2  
Flag Canton
Thanks Meter: 180

548 posts
Donate to Me
More
So glad to have you guys here man! To anyone who prefers to watch Rom reviews before installing them, I personally HIGHLY recommend their channel! In my opinion 80% of Rom reviews don't accomplish what they are intended to, which is to allow the user to experience the Rom, learn of any bugs, and highlight unique features. Imraan & Abdul are tedious when it comes to digging through a Rom & reporting everything you need to know in order to decide if it's for you. I followed them on the HTC Sensation & LG G2X, and I'm so glad they're gonna be contributing to our T999! We desperately need some good coverage on Roms for this phone like Sprint has from qbking77, and I know All About Androids will fill the void. Seriously guys, check out their channel, it's a MUST subscribe, especially if you have the Nexus 7 or Asus TF300 also! You guys Rock Bro!

Edit: One more thing I forgot to mention is that these guys have also personally responded to any comment or question that I've ever posted on their channel. That goes to show how much they appreciate their viewer's & subscribers. Believe me when I tell you that I've got nothing to gain by telling you guys how awesome it is that they're covering the T999, but I've been a big fan of their channel for quite a long time, and their videos have been so helpful to me, so I gotta represent for my YouTube Homie's, lol!
Last edited by androholic; 30th July 2012 at 11:01 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to androholic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th July 2012, 08:26 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vaughan, Canada

722 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androholic

So glad to have you guys here man! To anyone who prefers to watch Rom reviews before installing them, I personally HIGHLY recommend their channel! In my opinion 80% of Rom reviews don't accomplish what they are intended to, which is to allow the user to experience the Rom, learn of any bugs, and highlight unique features. Imraan & Abdul are tedious when it comes to digging through a Rom & reporting everything you need to know in order to decide if it's for you. I followed them on the HTC Sensation & LG G2X, and I'm so glad they're gonna be contributing to our T999! We desperately need some good coverage on Roms for this phone like Sprint has from qbking77, and I know All About Androids will fill the void. Seriously guys, check out their channel, it's a MUST subscribe, especiallyif you have the Nexus 7 or Asus TF300 also! You guys Rock Bro!

As always, you have my greatest gratitude. Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to AllAboutAndroids For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2012, 11:57 PM   |  #4  
pennsylvaina
Thanks Meter: 3

22 posts
More
has anyone had any problems with the S3 by t-mobile?
10th August 2012, 12:13 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vaughan, Canada

722 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfire3582

has anyone had any problems with the S3 by t-mobile?

Can you specify exactly what Problems? Hardware or software. So far, other than the phone feeling hot, I haven't had any other issues.

~Imraan
10th August 2012, 05:16 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
Nice.
10th August 2012, 08:44 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vaughan, Canada

722 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmariust

Nice.

Thanks! Make sure to stick around, more vids will be up soon

Just a little Preview:

FreeGS3 's dev requested a video
Wicked ROM's dev requested a video as well

19th August 2012, 06:15 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vaughan, Canada

722 posts
Donate to Me
More
Our latest Video!

Wicked ROM:
Version 2:

If this helped in any way, please feel free to press the THANKS button and if you do happen to have a few clicks to spare, please go to our channel to LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE as we'd really appreciate it, Thanks in advance
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AllAboutAndroids For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2012, 04:56 AM   |  #9  
Flag orange county ca
Thanks Meter: 160

628 posts
More
thanks!
24th August 2012, 08:41 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Nice! Very useful!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread