[GSM] GSM Patch for CDMA ROMs (WORKING)
GSM-PATCH for ICS CDMA ROMs
after a long period of time and many failed experiments it finaly works! Here you go, a working GSM-Patch
for Black Widow CM9
. It is fully tested and working great! After that I will rebuild it for AOKP roms.
- Black Widow CM9
- Eclipse ICS
- Black Widow AOKP M6
- Black Widow Spyder .214
- Jekyll CM9
The patch may run for many other roms. Feel free to test and report.
All CM9 Roms (except Kexec) are running with the BW CM9 Patch.
Most Stock-based Roms (like Eclipse, Arctic, Razr HD, etc.) are working with the Eclipse Patch oder the Black Widow Spyder Patch.
- Fixed Camera issue for any Rom on Main/Second System! Download Camera-Patch from below!
- Black Widow Spyder .214 GSM Patch edited! You can use this Patch also for other Stock-based Roms.
How to install a CDMA Rom on your GSM device (example for Black Widow CM9):
- Download files:
GSM-Patch Black Widow CM9
Black Widow CM9 Rom
No bugs at all! Report if you find any issue![/url]
For LATAM users there is another version of the GSM patch to give stable Wifi functionality: http://minus.com/mbePLWOKUu/
*Thanks to hacker812c
Normal installation (stock system):
the rom as usual using any suitable recovery (bootstrap CMW, Bootmenu) and don't
- reboot, done!
Advanced installation (2nd system):
- download the rom and copy it to your sdcard. Then download Rom Converter (Project Lense)
from Play Store, run it, click on "convert" and select the rom. The new file will include "BM_" in the filename, that's the converted rom for Bootmenu.
- Toggle second system
in Bootmenu recovery
Wipe Data, cache and dalvik cache!
NOTE: This installation method is similar to the most other roms. Not every Rom needs to be converted by Rom Converter for making it usable with Bootmenu recovery. In the following Quote I will list all Roms together with all needed files (like GSM-Patch etc.):
* Thanks to:
- Camera-Patch for any Rom. Flash, if the camera doesn't work!
----> Download Camera-Patch
- Jekyll CM9
Jekyll CM9 Rom
- Black Widow Spyder .214
Black Widow Spyder .214 GSM-Patch
Black Widow Spyder Rom
- Black Widow CM9 GSM Patch for LATAM users
- Black Widow AOKP Milestone 6
BW AOKP M6 GSM-PATCH
Download BW AOKP from here
- Eclipse Razr ICS v1.2 GSM Patch
GSM-Patch Eclipse ICS
Use Rom Converter for use with Bootmenu
*Thanks to sevenup30
- Eclipse Razr ICS v1.2 GSM-Port
- essentially Eclipse 1.2. rom with GSM patch applied
- all languages copied from 676.226.3.en.EU (some work left...)
- removed Verizon services/apps (caused issues like "Sim card from unknown source" and lags)
- download MOD1_GSM_Razr-EclipseICS-v1.2.zip and put it on your sd card
- run BootMenu (v0.2.7 or higher)
- wipe data/cache/dalvik cache
- install zip from sd card
- IMPORTANT: restore BootMenu from "System keeper" menu (or prepare RSD Lite)
- after first run reinstall BootMenu packages from system level (I included BM 0.2.7 app)
Any feedback is welcome! The work is not finished yet!
- nitroglycerine33 for his great work on Eclipse Razr ICS v1.2!
- beastie-boy for porting it to GSM
---> Eclipse Razr ICS v1.2 is an entire work by nitroglycerine33
CAUTION: The Rom Converter has been fixed. It should work now on stock/second system.
for his great work on Black Widow Rom!
for his great Bootmenu!
for his knoweledge!
for the big support and making this possible!
for his great work on Eclipse Razr ICS v1.2
- All Devs
for their great work on Razr Roms!
My English? Well, if you find any orthographic mistakes you're allowed to keep them for your own behalf, to sell 'em, use them or whatever you want to do with it..
Every little cup of coffee
will help! BIG THANKS to all who supported me in any way and this great community!!
Currently needed: I'm happy!
But I'm thankful for everything!!
And/or help me by registering here via THIS banner - and earn some BTC for yourself with your own banner:
It's just a matter of time - you'll get BTC/FTC/LTC/ETC for simply doing -.- NOTHING