Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Introducing your friendly neighborhood moderators!

OP Divine_Madcat

31st July 2012, 06:45 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 366

1,465 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Madcat

First off, Hello!

For those that haven't seen, there are two new FSMs assigned to this board, myself and af974, and I am happy to take a moment to introduce ourselves.

I have no doubt that i have run into some of you on other forums, but for those who i haven't, I am FSM for a number of other boards including Nook Color, AT&T G SII, and Iconia A100; I am very excited to be joining your community.

Like others here, i have an open door policy; if you ever have an issue, please do not hesitate to contact me. My goal is to treat everyone equally, both user and dev alike.

As it is, i will turn it over to af974, and look forward to the time here with everyone.

Good to have you reporting in, sir! May we all be blessed with your frequent presence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalingrin

Divine_Madcat:

Glad to see you'll be poking your head in here. I'm hoping the TF700 community will be closer to the Nook Color community than the TF201.

And I guess the same warm greetings extend to you, dalingrin! I've recently added you on G+, but it's good to have you in here as well.
1st August 2012, 12:11 PM   |  #12  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 8

96 posts
More
Thumbs up thanks for the welcome ~ sorry am bit delayed in replies~~
Quote:

First off, Hello!
For those that haven't seen, there are two new FSMs assigned to this board, myself and af974, and I am happy to take a moment to introduce ourselves.
I have no doubt that i have run into some of you on other forums, but for those who i haven't, I am FSM for a number of other boards including Nook Color, AT&T G SII, and Iconia A100; I am very excited to be joining your community.
Like others here, i have an open door policy; if you ever have an issue, please do not hesitate to contact me. My goal is to treat everyone equally, both user and dev alike.
As it is, i will turn it over to af974, and look forward to the time here with everyone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
HOLA ................ Giday !!

Well nice to see a formal into ; happy to be here , and looking forward to helping other users ..........in small and humble way I can

Thanks for this forum!

I have many a successfull issues/questions resolved in many years since Andriod 1.4+ ,,, and was SUPER HAPPY when I UNLOCKED and ROOTED my first ANDRIOD Phone ( moto ) than played around and Truely BRICKED it ! Lol

So happy to be here .. and Cheers and thanks to all the Devs in this AUSOME community!

Mike @!@
1st August 2012, 06:12 PM   |  #13  
Flag Monument, Colorado
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Donate to Me
Hello and why?
Quote:

First off, Hello!

Flying Spaghetti Monsters? There is only ONE FSM; therefore, it is impossible to assign two to this board. So, which one of you is the real noodly goodness?

http://boegerweb.com/sites/default/f...i_monster.jpeg
1st August 2012, 09:51 PM   |  #14  
OP Forum Moderator
Flag USA
Thanks Meter: 2,245

2,597 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by R2N2

Flying Spaghetti Monsters? There is only ONE FSM; therefore, it is impossible to assign two to this board. So, which one of you is the real noodly goodness?

http://boegerweb.com/sites/default/f...i_monster.jpeg

Behold my child.. you have now been touched by his noodly appendage.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome guys, i am happy to join you all! Lets keep it light and fun in here, and build a great community!
2nd August 2012, 09:10 PM   |  #15  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 71

179 posts
More
Welcome!!! Thanks for taking your time to moderate this forum, much appreciated!
4th August 2012, 11:07 AM   |  #16  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 8

96 posts
More
Arrow Sorry to post like this ~~@Aspenman~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspenMan

Welcome!!! Thanks for taking your time to moderate this forum, much appreciated!

Technophile
Asus Infinity 64GB+dock+64GB microSD+128GB SD
Excite AT305+128GB SD
XOOM+64GB MicroSD
Droid Razr+64GB MicroSD
Magnus tab Android (ICS)+64GB MicroSD
2 A10 Tablets+64GB MicroSD

several more MID devices (cheap tablets)
All Rooted & most customs ROMS (except the excite, no dev love - f u(k!nToshiba).
Lots of cases, skins, keyboards, mice, BT headsets & speakers, & lots of other hardly used, highly prized ,crap

HI there ..
Juz curious how do u find those two tablets (( the A10 and Magus))
i was thinking of buying two for my teenagers ??
thanks in advance for feedback
cheers
5th August 2012, 08:38 AM   |  #17  
Flag Dayton, OH
Thanks Meter: 40

318 posts
More
A hearty thank you for the work you have done and will do!
5th August 2012, 08:07 PM   |  #18  
Flag Sammamish
Thanks Meter: 21

215 posts
More
^^ Yes! A big thanks for your present and future moderation's.
10th August 2012, 05:18 PM   |  #19  
Forum Moderator
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 5,348

4,137 posts
Donate to Me
More
Afternoon guys.

I'm pleased (not sure if you will ) to announce that I have also been assigned as one of your friendly neighbourhood moderators.
Similarly to Divine_Madcat, feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.
10th August 2012, 06:41 PM   |  #20  
Flag Bothell, Washington
Thanks Meter: 216

1,027 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyharney

Afternoon guys.

I'm pleased (not sure if you will ) to announce that I have also been assigned as one of your friendly neighbourhood moderators.
Similarly to Divine_Madcat, feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

Great! More mods the better!! Thank you

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium App

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread