Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Introducing your friendly neighborhood moderators!

OP Divine_Madcat

31st July 2012, 07:45 PM   |  #11  
MartyHulskemper's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 366
 
1,465 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Madcat

First off, Hello!

For those that haven't seen, there are two new FSMs assigned to this board, myself and af974, and I am happy to take a moment to introduce ourselves.

I have no doubt that i have run into some of you on other forums, but for those who i haven't, I am FSM for a number of other boards including Nook Color, AT&T G SII, and Iconia A100; I am very excited to be joining your community.

Like others here, i have an open door policy; if you ever have an issue, please do not hesitate to contact me. My goal is to treat everyone equally, both user and dev alike.

As it is, i will turn it over to af974, and look forward to the time here with everyone.

Good to have you reporting in, sir! May we all be blessed with your frequent presence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalingrin

Divine_Madcat:

Glad to see you'll be poking your head in here. I'm hoping the TF700 community will be closer to the Nook Color community than the TF201.

And I guess the same warm greetings extend to you, dalingrin! I've recently added you on G+, but it's good to have you in here as well.
1st August 2012, 01:11 PM   |  #12  
Ausmike's Avatar
Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 8
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Thumbs up thanks for the welcome ~ sorry am bit delayed in replies~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Madcat

First off, Hello!
For those that haven't seen, there are two new FSMs assigned to this board, myself and af974, and I am happy to take a moment to introduce ourselves.
I have no doubt that i have run into some of you on other forums, but for those who i haven't, I am FSM for a number of other boards including Nook Color, AT&T G SII, and Iconia A100; I am very excited to be joining your community.
Like others here, i have an open door policy; if you ever have an issue, please do not hesitate to contact me. My goal is to treat everyone equally, both user and dev alike.
As it is, i will turn it over to af974, and look forward to the time here with everyone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
HOLA ................ Giday !!

Well nice to see a formal into ; happy to be here , and looking forward to helping other users ..........in small and humble way I can

Thanks for this forum!

I have many a successfull issues/questions resolved in many years since Andriod 1.4+ ,,, and was SUPER HAPPY when I UNLOCKED and ROOTED my first ANDRIOD Phone ( moto ) than played around and Truely BRICKED it ! Lol

So happy to be here .. and Cheers and thanks to all the Devs in this AUSOME community!

Mike @!@
1st August 2012, 07:12 PM   |  #13  
Junior Member
Flag Monument, Colorado
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
Hello and why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Madcat

First off, Hello!

For those that haven't seen, there are two new FSMs assigned to this board, myself and af974, and I am happy to take a moment to introduce ourselves.

Flying Spaghetti Monsters? There is only ONE FSM; therefore, it is impossible to assign two to this board. So, which one of you is the real noodly goodness?


http://boegerweb.com/sites/default/f...i_monster.jpeg
1st August 2012, 10:51 PM   |  #14  
Divine_Madcat's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator
Flag USA
Thanks Meter: 2,280
 
2,620 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by R2N2

Flying Spaghetti Monsters? There is only ONE FSM; therefore, it is impossible to assign two to this board. So, which one of you is the real noodly goodness?


http://boegerweb.com/sites/default/f...i_monster.jpeg

Behold my child.. you have now been touched by his noodly appendage.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome guys, i am happy to join you all! Lets keep it light and fun in here, and build a great community!
2nd August 2012, 10:10 PM   |  #15  
AspenMan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 72
 
179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
More
Welcome!!! Thanks for taking your time to moderate this forum, much appreciated!
4th August 2012, 12:07 PM   |  #16  
Ausmike's Avatar
Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 8
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Arrow Sorry to post like this ~~@Aspenman~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspenMan

Welcome!!! Thanks for taking your time to moderate this forum, much appreciated!


Technophile
Asus Infinity 64GB+dock+64GB microSD+128GB SD
Excite AT305+128GB SD
XOOM+64GB MicroSD
Droid Razr+64GB MicroSD
Magnus tab Android (ICS)+64GB MicroSD
2 A10 Tablets+64GB MicroSD

several more MID devices (cheap tablets)
All Rooted & most customs ROMS (except the excite, no dev love - f u(k!nToshiba).
Lots of cases, skins, keyboards, mice, BT headsets & speakers, & lots of other hardly used, highly prized ,crap
...

HI there ..
Juz curious how do u find those two tablets (( the A10 and Magus))
i was thinking of buying two for my teenagers ??
thanks in advance for feedback
cheers
5th August 2012, 09:38 AM   |  #17  
Senior Member
Flag Dayton, OH
Thanks Meter: 40
 
318 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
A hearty thank you for the work you have done and will do!
5th August 2012, 09:07 PM   |  #18  
pixel-painter's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sammamish
Thanks Meter: 21
 
215 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
^^ Yes! A big thanks for your present and future moderation's.
10th August 2012, 06:18 PM   |  #19  
Andy's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 5,373
 
4,151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Donate to Me
More
Afternoon guys.

I'm pleased (not sure if you will ) to announce that I have also been assigned as one of your friendly neighbourhood moderators.
Similarly to Divine_Madcat, feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.
10th August 2012, 07:41 PM   |  #20  
jjdevega's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bothell, Washington
Thanks Meter: 217
 
1,028 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyharney

Afternoon guys.

I'm pleased (not sure if you will ) to announce that I have also been assigned as one of your friendly neighbourhood moderators.
Similarly to Divine_Madcat, feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

Great! More mods the better!! Thank you

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium App

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes