:I need some serious help.
I tryed to flash custom 2.3.6 fixed sbf.
which didnt end well, after powerup i would go straight to bootloader with err codes.
so tryed to flash another stock SBF, that ended me in inifinte bootloop with android logo. after 20 minutes in bootloop i gave up and flashed another stock SBF this time it was cellcom israel sbf, it finished the flashing succesfully but now the phone wont powerup at all. not bootloader not recovey.
I really need your help here, any kind of insights will help. please this is urgent.
BTW: this is a red lense defy, last rom was JB 4.1.1 quarx 30.07 build.
the sbf was supposed to have the same rom.
update 1: managed to finally flash stock, cant enable 3g. phone is still rooted, installing superuser is succesfuly but doesnt control attributes. so 2ndinit currently does not work,
1. first get these files as we'll need all of them: Rsd lite (download and install that),
Motorola drivers (download and install: Here)
JORDN_U3_97.21.51.rar(contains sbf file): http://www.4shared.com/get/xzT3dMXv/...U3_972151.html
firmware.rar(contains another sbf file): http://www.4shared.com/rar/Ytt5O6--/firmware.html
2ndinit 1.4.2, and 2ndinit 2.3 (can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1032212).
also need the nandroid backup: http://www.4shared.com/file/pVQfB4bF...-11141427.html
superuser.zip file installing from recovery: http://downloads.androidsu.com/super...arm-signed.zip
2. [Optional] I didn't have a router at my house and no signal at my phone and i needed internet for 2ndinit, so i installed a program that turns my wifi on the computer into a hotspot, it can be found here: http://www.connectify.me/
3.First shutdown your phone, hold the Vol down and boot the phone up keeping the volume down pressed. you should come up to a triangle android logo, press the vol up and down key and then tap the screen ( this is a touch screen gui), choose the wipe data/cache and press ok, this should take up to 5 minutes.
4. Now, shut down the phone (pull the battery out and return it back in), Hold the Vol Up button and power up your phone.
you will enter the Bootloader (or BL as its called in the forums) and you should see the phone stating that (usually 9.10 version)
5. after installing Rsd lite, launch it, extract the JORDN_U3_97.21.51.rar and firmware.rar files into root directory (C:\ or D:\ or whatever).
in rsdlite press the
connect your phone via a usb cable to your computer, the phone should state its connected. and you should see on the rsdlite window that a device is connected, click on it and press the button :"start".
let it finish and boot on itself (it should do that).
6. [Optional] if you started with low battery now is a good time to charge your phone.
7. transfer the 2ndinit 1.4.2 apk and the 2ndinit 2.3 apk into a folder in your sd card (name it "A" for ease of use).
also extract the 2011-06-18.104.22.168.zip into this folder on your sd card "/clockworkmod/backup/"
8. extract the superoneclick on your computer and launch it, while the phone is connected (should also be in usb debugging mode), press the root button in the superoneclick window and watch the magic, make sure you also install busybox (should be installed automatically when pressing the ROOT button).
9. disconnect your phone, use the file explorer provided with this rom and make sure you check with a "V" to "allow 3rd party apps" in the settings. install the 2ndinit1.4.2.apk file.
open the app after installation and make sure you have internet connectivity, press the install bootmenu option.(now pop-ups should appear regarding permissions, choose "allow" for all of them).
after the green led has turned on, go to settings menu under application/development and turn off the "usb debugging mode".
10. restart your phone and make sure you press the vol down button when the led turns blue during the bootup.
when in bootmenu, choose recovery-> custom recovery.
when in recovery, choose "wipe data/factory reset", "wipe cache", "advanced-> wipe dalvik".
now return to recovery menu and choose "backup/restore"->"restore->2011-06-22.214.171.124".
this should take a couple of minutes.
when its done, go back again to recovery menu, and choose again "wipe cache", "advanced-> wipe dalvik".
power off the phone.
11. hold the vol up button once again and power up the phone to go into bootloader screen.
connect your phone once again to your computer and on the rsdlite window choose the "firmware.sbf" file.
press start and flash it.
12. let the phone boot up, congrats you just revived your phone, root it once again using super one click (if needed), install the 2ndinit2.3.apk.
transfer whatever rom you like (dont try sbf's cause that's how I first got in this mess), reboot phone, go into stock recovery and install that zip after wiping data/factory reset. and ohh well you know the rest.
P.S if you can't or dont know where to find the files take a quick search in the forums and youll find most of them.